Hawaiian Ham Salad is a great one of the uses for leftover ham. Adding sweet pineapple to ham salad gives this salad a whole new taste. It is the best ham salad recipe.
Facebook is a necessary evil in blogging. I admit right now I am ticked off at that social media outlet right now. Facebook hates food in my opinion.
Hawaiian Ham Salad
Facebook rant is over. I get cravings sometimes for no reason. I wanted ham salad. Part the reason I wanted ham salad was that I am starting to pack my lunch for work instead of buying it.
Uses For Leftover Ham
Best Ham Salad Recipe
Hawaiian Ham Salad is a great way to use up leftover ham. Adding sweet pineapple to ham salad gives this salad a whole new taste. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 2 lbs smoked ham cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 can crushed pineapple (8oz)
- Grind the ham with a meat grinder. You can use a blender for this also, just make sure you don't put in too much at a time.
- Put ground meat in a bowl and add mayonnaise, mustard, pineapple, and relish. Mix well.
- Chill in the fridge for about an hour.
- Take it out, put between some bread and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0