This post is sponsored in conjunction with Choctoberfest. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the Choctoberfest recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Brownie pops are like cake pops only they are made with brownies! If you are looking for a chocolate cake pops recipe, how about trying brownie pops instead! For an added bonus this chocolate treat is made with healthy brownies!
Choctoberfest continues. If you want to learn about what Choctoberfest is, you can read about it in the Purple People Eater Strawberries. Plus don’t forget there is a giveaway as well!
One lucky winner will receive the following:
- A 100-Piece Cake Decorating Kit from our blog sponsors The PinterTest Kitchen. This set includes a cake turntable, piping bags, piping tips, flower nozzles, scapers, and more.
- An Instant Pot and a 40-Pound Case of Granulated Sugar from our gold sponsor Imperial Sugar. Imperial Sugar provides high-quality sugar and sweetener products and over 100 years of time-tested recipes. Sweet things happen when people come together in the kitchen, and that’s why Imperial Sugar has been at the heart of family traditions and celebrations for generations.
- Coconut Oil and Chocolate Silk Greens from our silver sponsor Barlean’s, your trusted source for chocolatey goodness superfood nutrition. Barlean’s has a commitment to staying ahead of the innovation curve in providing the absolute highest quality product.
- A Chocolate Gift Pack from our silver sponsor Forte Chocolates. You’ll receive 12 of their most popular chocolate bars. With Forte Chocolates, you can celebrate life through chocolate. They also have a line of chocolate developed specifically to use in savory recipes.
- A Chocolate Gift Pack from our silver sponsor Divine Chocolate. You’ll receive one of each of their baking bars, a white chocolate bar, and their top 5 everyday bars. Divine Chocolate is the only Fairtrade chocolate company in the world that is owned by cocoa farmers. Their baking bars are also a delicious vegan option.
- A Selection of Sprinkles from our silver sponsor Sprinkle Pop. Sprinkle Pop’s bespoke sprinkle creations are one of a kind, just like you! At Sprinkle Pop, you can also order a custom sprinkle mix; there isn’t a sprinkle mix that you can dream up that they can’t create.
That’s a prize pack worth over $400! Open worldwide, except where prohibited. Must be 18+ to enter (21+ in some locations). See terms and conditions for more details.
To enter, simply follow our sponsors using the widget below. You can gain additional entries by following me and the other participating bloggers. A winner will be drawn on October 21, 2018, and contacted via email. Good luck!
One of the sponsors for Choctoberfest is Barlean’s. Barleans is about health supplements. So when I got the Barlean’s Chocolate Silk, I thought I make healthy brownies with them.
Cake pops are very popular. However I admit, I think they can be a little too sweet because you use frosting to mix the cake crumbles together to form cake pops. I actually know of a different cake pop recipe that doesn’t involve frosting.
Chocolate Cake Pops Recipe
I went from thinking I make healthy brownies to chocolate cake pops recipe with the Barlean’s. The more I thought about it, a brownie recipe really is like chocolate cake in a way. So why not take a chocolate cake pops recipe and turn it into brownie pops!
So what is this secret ingredient in my brownie pops if I am not using frosting to mold them? Well besides the healthy factor of the added greens from the Barlean’s, the other secret ingredient is: flavored creamer!
Yep! Flavored coffee creamer is what helps shape these brownie pops. Plus with flavored creamer, you can add other flavors into the brownies peppermint, pumpkin spice, even Irish cream flavor!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 tablespoons Barlean's Chocolate Silk
- 1/4 cup flavored coffee creamer
- crumbled brownies
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 12 lollipop sticks
- Add the 2 tablespoons of the Barlean's chocolate silk to the brownie mix.
- Make the brownies according to the box instructions.
- Once the brownies are baked, let them cool and then crumble them.
- Take about a tablespoon of the brownie crumbles out, and set aside for the garnish.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Add the flavored creamer to the brownies.
- Mix together until the "dough" is pliable and able to be rolled into balls.
- Once the balls are formed, add a lollipop stick into each ball.
- Melt the white chocolate chips.
- Dip the brownie pops into the white chocolate, place on the wax paper cookie tray.
- Sprinkle the reserve brownie crumbs on the top of the pops.
- Repeat for the remaining brownie pops.
- Place the tray in the fridge until the white chocolate hardens.
- Take them out and ENJOY!
If the brownies are not rolling into balls, add 1-2 tablespoons more of the creamer.
- 210 count Colored Lollipop Sticks 4 inch 7 Colors (Rose-red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Green, Watermelon Red, White)
- Barlean’s Greens, Chocolate Silk, 9.52-oz
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225
Disclaimer: Thank you Chocotoberfest Sponsors: Barlean’s, Divine Chocolate, Forte Chocolates, Sprinkle Pop, and Imperial Sugar, for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for Chocotoberfest recipes. All opinions are my own.
The Chocotoberfest giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The Chocotoberfest Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages.
Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the Chocotoberfest posts or entry.