I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
[intro]Peach Dumplings are simple fruit dumpling. This peach dumpling recipe is part of the crescent roll dessert recipes. These peach dumplings are perfect dessert served with a scoop of ice cream! Serves 6[/intro]
Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
Do you like crescent roll dessert recipes? I know I do. Those buttery crescent rolls make dessert recipes so much simpler. I think I fell in love with crescent roll dessert recipes when I crescent roll apple dumplings.
When comes to a fruit dumpling, apple dumpling is probably what you think of first. After all, an apple dumpling recipes are very popular. Actually, any fruit really can be made into a fruit dumpling.
Peach Dumpling Recipe
You know what apple dumplings are? Well, peach dumpling recipe is similar! The idea to for peach dumpling crescent rolls came to me when I saw crescent roll apple dumplings on Pinterest. How many peach dumpling recipes are there next to apple dumpling recipes?
Peach Dumpling Crescent Rolls
What really makes this recipe for peach dumplings is the decadent butter sauce. I created this butter sauce when I thought these peach dumpling crescent rolls need a wow factor. This peach dumpling recipe has just that, the wow factor!
Butter Sauce Recipe
For the butter sauce recipe, I do use this Italian liquor in it called Dumante. I love this Italian pistachio liquor. I also know it is not easy to get. So for the butter sauce recipe, it can be left out.
Check out these recipes:
- No Churn Unicorn Ice Cream
- Brown Sugar Cinnamon Oatmeal: To Start Your Day With
- Layered Ice Cream Jello
- 1 large can of peach halves (drained)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 3 teaspoons of cinnamon (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon Dumante pistachio liquor (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 350F. Grease a baking dish. Unroll the crescent rolls.
- Take 2 of the triangles, pinch the perforation together so that it forms a rectangle. In a bowl mix 2 teaspoons of cinnamon with 1/4 teaspoon of ginger. Lightly sprinkle a little on top the rectangle of dough.
- Place on the cinnamon sprinkled dough a peach half. Then bring the dough up around the peach half, sealing it up as you shape the dough around it.
- Put the dough covered peaches in the greased baking pan.
- In a sauce pot, dissolve the sugar in the water and add the butter, the remaining cinnamon, and optional Dumante, which really brings the sauce to the next level, if you do have it. Bring everything to a boil.
- Pour the sauce over the dumplings, and bake them for 30 minutes, uncovered.
- When they are done, take them out the oven, let cool slightly, take out, serve with a side of vanilla ice cream, spoon some the sauce, in the pan, over them and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 455Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 270mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 36gProtein: 1g