Banana Pineapple Chocolate Chip Bread is an easy chocolate chip sweet bread. This banana bread recipes with chocolate chips stand out in the endless sea of banana chocolate chip bread recipes because it is the best banana chocolate chip bread recipe!
Easy Banana Bread
Looking for easy banana bread? This banana chocolate chip loaf is a great combination of flavors chocolate chips and pineapple. So why not make a loaf of this pineapple banana bread today!
Chocolate Chip Bread
Why not just make a chocolate chip bread? That would be good but a chocolate chip banana bread recipe is even better don’t you agree?
Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips Recipe
I have a friend who has a banana bread with chocolate chips recipe. Her sweet bread recipe is wonderful. What if you could take that banana chocolate chip bread and kicked it up a notch? Nut how?
Pineapple Banana Bread
I had bananas that needed to be made into banana bread. I also had some crushed pineapple leftover from another recipe. I thought maybe I could make Pineapple banana bread.
Then I saw I had chocolate chips. There is a ton of banana chocolate chip bread recipes out there. Why not take my friend’s banana bread recipes with chocolate chips and combine it with a banana pineapple bread?
Banana Pineapple Chocolate Chip Bread
When I combined the chocolate chip bread with the banana bread with pineapple there was a flavor explosion in my mouth! Pineapple and chocolate chips go well together in an easy banana bread recipe.
Best Banana Bread Recipe
What is the secret to moist banana bread? A loaf of moist banana bread is the best banana bread recipe! What is the secret to the best banana bread recipe:
- Very ripe bananas! The blacker the better when comes to overripe bananas!
If you want to make the best banana bread recipe, then look no further than this banana bread with chocolate chips recipe. Plus the fact that this is also a banana bread with pineapple, you will be so delighted with the end results!
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup ripe bananas (mashed, about 3 medium size)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 (6 oz) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- Grease a 9- by 5-inch loaf pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Incorporate the bananas and scrape the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
- Mix in the pineapple and add the eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each one. Set aside
- In another bowl, mix together the salt, baking soda, and flour.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until fully incorporated. Add the chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a rack before inverting onto a plate. Then slice it up and ENJOY!
- AmazonBasics Nonstick Carbon Steel Bread Pan - 9.5" x 5", 2-Pack
- KitchenAid KITCH K45SSOB Mixer 4.5, 250watts, Onyx Black
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 443 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 77mg Sodium: 402mg Carbohydrates: 67g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 44g Protein: 5g
Chocolate Chip Fluffernutter Nice Cream
Chocolate Chip Fluffernutter Nice Cream is a dairy free, healthy alternative to ice cream. It is super easy to make and will quickly become a new summertime treat.
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball is a sweet and easy appetizer that can be made within 15 minutes. Perfect for your for the chocolate-loving sweet tooth
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Muffins
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Muffins is perfect for people who love chocolate and cheesecake. These moist and delicious muffins will delight your sweet tooth. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
Bookies: Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies Recipe
Bookies or as they are better known as chocolate chip cookie brownies are the best of two worlds. It is part chocolate chip cookie and part fudge brownie and it is sinfully delicious
Check out my the latest on my other blog: