Moore’s Marinades Buffalo Ranch Scalloped Potatoes adds heat to traditional scalloped potatoes. If you are looking for recipes using buffalo sauce, then look no further than these scalloped potatoes. Serves 6
So My Foodies is having a recipe contest with Moore’s Marinades. It was to create a recipe using one of their new marinades. Sounds easy but they want the marinade mixed in, not like a glaze. Ok, this is a little harder but doable.
What to make? Potato recipes kept popping into my head. The marinades would incorporate into a potato recipe very easily.
Recipes Using Buffalo Sauce
An idea for buffalo mashed potatoes came to mind. I have a confession, I could not get a decent photo of Buffalo mashed potatoes. What recipes using buffalo sauce can I make?
So I decided to go back to the kitchen and created Buffalo Ranch Scalloped Potatoes instead. Doing the Buffalo Ranch Scalloped Potatoes tasted better than my mashed potato idea.
Moore’s Marinades sent me: Original, Creamy Ranch Buffalo, Blue Cheese Buffalo, and Zesty Garden Herb. The Buffalo one is what intrigued me about adding them to scalloped potatoes. My friends, they agreed that Buffalo Ranch Scalloped Potatoes sounded tasty.
Moore’s Marinades Buffalo Ranch Scalloped Potatoes
What I liked about this Buffalo Ranch Scalloped Potatoes recipe is the creamy taste. The zest of the Buffalo marinade takes traditional scalloped potatoes to a new level. It a perfect marriage made in heaven.
If you are looking for buffalo sauce recipes, this scalloped potato recipe is perfect. The recipe has that great buffalo taste. Plus it is an easy twist onto traditional scallop potatoes.
Other Scalloped Potatoes Ideas
Moore’s Marinades have a great flavor to them. The Garden Herb would be very good incorporated into mashed potatoes. Also into traditional scalloped potatoes like this Buffalo Ranch Scalloped potato recipe.
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons Moore's Marinade Creamy Buffalo Ranch Marinade
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter and blend in flour.
- Let sit for a minute.
- Add all of cold milk, stirring with a whisk.
- Add the Moore's Marinade Creamy Buffalo Ranch Marinade to the mixture.
- Cook sauce on low until smooth and boiling, stirring occasionally with a whisk.
- Reduce heat and stir in cheese.
- Place a half of the sliced potatoes in a lightly greased one quart casserole dish.
- Pour half of buffalo ranch cheese sauce over potatoes.
- Repeat with second layer of potatoes and buffalo ranch cheese sauce.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for about 1 hour at 350°F.
- Take it out, serve it up and ENJOY!
- Pyrex Easy Grab Glass Bakeware and Food Storage Set (8-Piece, BPA-free)
- Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 3-Piece Round Casserole & Lid Set, Agave Blue
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 518 Total Fat: 33g Saturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 71mg Sodium: 1673mg Carbohydrates: 36g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 5g Protein: 20g
Check out my the latest on my other blog: