Ricotta Mashed Potatoes has the touch of ricotta and bit of garlic for the best mashed potatoes recipe! These ricotta potatoes are such a creamy mashed potatoes recipe. This garlic ricotta mashed potatoes will be your favorite new side dish to whip up.
Easy Mashed Potatoes
I love mashed potatoes. Actually, a recipe for basic mashed potatoes is easy to make. But what if you can add more flavor to the best mashed potatoes recipe?
Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipe
For me, a garlic mashed potatoes recipe should be a creamy mashed potatoes recipe. I love creamy potatoes! I admit I could eat a whole bowl of the best mashed potatoes recipe out there!
Sometimes accidents happen when you are cooking. Everything happens for a reason, right? Those accidents can end up making mashed potatoes better. That is exactly what happened in the making of these ricotta potatoes!
Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
I was making a garlic mashed potatoes recipe. I wasn’t paying attention and grabbed ricotta instead of sour cream to mashed potatoes. I took a little taste and wow! That accident made the best mashed potatoes recipe I ever tasted.
Best Mashed Potatoes Recipe
How did the ricotta accident make the best mashed potatoes recipe? The ricotta, along with some fresh minced garlic made these garlic ricotta mashed potatoes so flavorful and creamy. If you want a creamy mashed potatoes recipe, this it!
The touch of ricotta to these mashed potatoes brings a new flavor to this popular side dish. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen
- 8 -10 medium Idaho russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup ricotta
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup butter
- Peel, cut up and boil potatoes until tender.
- Drain water and put potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, sour cream, ricotta, butter, and garlic. Heat till the butter melts.
- Take the milk mixture off the heat and add to the potatoes.
- Use an electric mixer and mix everything until desired consistency.
- Serve them up and ENJOY!
- Joyoldelf Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Potato Masher
- Sweet Potato Masher, commercial heavy duty stainless steel ricer for all types of potatoes, ultimate pro chef tool, creating creamiest, fluffy, lump free potatoes, no peeling easy to use and clean
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 283 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 20mg Sodium: 161mg Carbohydrates: 48g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 3g Protein: 7g