Marinated Olives With Red Wine Vinaigrette is a tasty and healthy snack! These olives are perfect snacks for wine night. So whip up a batch of these appetizers for a crowd! Serves 4
Snacks For Wine Night
Have you ever had a wine night? Wine night is when you gather your friends and just enjoy some wine. You always need snacks for wine night.
Freaky Friday: Fall Edition
Snacks for wine night comes at the perfect time because it is also Freaky Friday: Fall Edition! This is now my 3rd round of Freaky Friday hosted by Michaela from An Affair From The Heart. I really enjoy doing it. I have done: Honey Roasted Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie for the Spring and Peach Sweet Tea for the Summer edition.
A Dish Of Daily Life
As I was going through her appetizers, and Roasted Red Pepper Dip, and Sausage Cheese Dip were calling my name to make. It was when I saw Marinated Olives With Red Wine Vinaigrette I knew that was the recipe I needed to make.
Marinated Olives With Red Wine Vinaigrette Recipe
Why make the Marinated Olives With Red Wine Vinaigrette recipe? Well, one I really love olives. I loved the red wine vinegar marinade that this recipe for marinated olives has. It sounded like the perfect appetizers for a crowd!
Red Wine Vinegar Marinade
The flavors of the red wine vinegar marinade that has garlic and spices, make this recipe for marinated olives burst with flavor. I could eat the entire bowl of these Marinated Olives for wine night. This red wine vinegar recipe is perfect!
For This Recipe You Will Need
- OXO Good Grips 11-Inch Better Balloon Whisk Affiliate Link
Marinated Olives With Red Wine Vinaigrette is a tasty and healthy snack! These olives are perfect snacks for wine night. So whip up a batch of these appetizers for a crowd!
- 2 cups Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- zest from one lemon
- dash of red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- Remove your olives from the jar, and rinse and pat dry.
- Heat your olive oil in a saucepan, add garlic, and cook until garlic starts to turn golden.
- Add in bay leaf, rosemary, lemon zest, and red pepper flakes. Cook for about a minute more.
- Remove from heat, whisk in red wine vinegar.
- Pour over olives.
- Serve them up and Enjoy them warm or cool!
- They should last about a week in the refrigerator, and possibly longer.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 317 Total Fat: 34g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 443mg Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 0g Protein: 1g
This post was most recently updated