I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
Creamy Italian Chicken Flavored Noodles is one of my quick side dishes. This chicken flavor noodle recipe is great when you are on a budget. If you are looking for easy noodle recipes, then this Italian pasta side dish is what you will want to make!
Easy Side Dish Recipes
I love side dishes! I do have a lot of easy side dish recipes here on Seduction in the Kitchen like Simple Ricotta Mashed Potatoes and Red Skin Fries And Roasted Garlic Dipping Sauce. However for me personally I tend to make pasta side dishes for my dinner mostly.
Side Dish Recipes
Even though I do have lots of side dish recipes on the blog. I realized I do not have a noodle side dishes. Growing up we had noodles as a side dish all the time.
Knorr Pasta Sides
I wanted to create a budget version of Knorr pasta sides. I just wanted simple recipes with noodles. I thought the knorr pasta sides would be a great inspiration in coming up with easy noodle recipes!
Flavored Pasta Recipes
This chicken flavor noodle is perfect for flavored pasta recipes. The chicken flavor is wonderful in this pasta side dish. Plus this simple recipe with noodles is great for someone who is on a budget.
Quick Side Dish
I will admit this quick side dish did come together not only because I wanted to create my own version of Knorr pasta sides but because I also needed to clean out the cupboards. Sometimes cleaning out the cupboards can make the best easy noodle recipe!
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 (16 oz) bag of egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 yellow or red peppers (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring the chicken broth, peppers, garlic, and the Italian seasoning to a boil on medium heat.
- Add the noodles, and turn the heat to medium low and allow it to simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Make sure you stir the noodles occasionally, you want to reduce the broth to be half of what it was. Once it has been reduced to half the volume, stir in the butter, mix it in till melted. Take off the heat and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 1050mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 4g