30 Days Of Fresh
Iam doing 30 days of FRESH EATING! So no processed, no canned, nothing like that. It is all part of my change is the good attitude I have right now.
Food Recipes To Lose Weight
The changes have made have been simple, not hard like you would think. Why? Because I realized I needed change, I embraced it, and I am going for it, Call it one of my Ah-Huh moments in life.
I have always been healthy. I decided I want to do more healthy eating. So that why I am doing a fresh eating challenge.
I know I need to lose weight. So looking to do more food recipes to lose weight. I also know if I lose 25lbs, I will look better.
I am ready for change and adopt better, healthier eating habits. So food recipes to lose weight develop sounds like a good plan. Plus working in medical field, that where got most my bad eating habits from.
Red Skin Fries And Roasted Garlic Dipping Sauce
My work does a Farmer’s Market co-op type of thing. A few of the items in the weekly box I got was fresh olive oil, garlic, raspberry vinegar, and red skin potatoes. What to do with the redskin potato?
Red potato french fries, now that sounds good. What if I baked redskin potatoes for a french fries recipe? Then add a garlic dipping sauce as a french fries dipping sauce?
Sauce For French Fries
Red Skin Fries And Roasted Garlic Dipping Sauce is a healthier version for French Fries and Ketchup alternative. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 4 Red Skin Potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Take off a few the outer layers of skin off the garlic, then slice off the tops of the cloves. Drizzle with a little olive oil and roast it. I was lucky, I got at a rummage sale this automatic roaster, I love it! If you don’t have that just wrap up in foil, put in the oven for 45 minutes at 400F degrees and it roast it that way too.
- Once the garlic is roasted, add it to the olive oil. You can use a blender, for this part, put on whipped and let the olive oil and garlic get whipped together. I even used my immersion blender, it works just as well. Slowly add the vinegar as it it being blended. It emulsify that oil, you see it getting thicker. Season with a little salt and fresh black pepper. After all nice and whipped up set aside.
- Slice the potatoes into strips.
- Place the “fries” onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with a little sea salt. Bake them at 400F degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Take the fries out the oven, serve with the sauce and ENJOY!