Warm Loaded Baked Potato Salad is the loaded baked potato but in salad form! This warm potato salad recipe is great warm or cold. This loaded potato salad will delight your taste buds.
Types Of Potato Salad
Growing up, my mom made a cold, mayonnaise-based potato salad. Everyone loved her potato salad recipe. The reason her cold potato salad recipe was loved was that it was different.
How? She had green olives in it. I come to find out as I got older that there are actually different types of potato salad.
This warm potato salad recipe was the first time I realized there are different types of potato salad. I do have a few different types of potato salad recipes on Seduction in the Kitchen:
Warm Loaded Baked Potato Salad
This Warm Loaded Baked Potato Salad is one of my personal favorites when it comes to potato salads. I was inspired by this loaded potato salad when I discovered it in a little store here on the west side of Cleveland. They had this recipe for hot potato salad that is amazing.
Recipe Baked Potato Salad
I had to try and recreate that recipe for hot potato salad. I personally love it when it is the Warm Loaded Baked Potato Salad version over the cold version, except for my mom’s of course. Anyway, love that melted cheese inside the loaded potato salad.
Trust me you will see why I love the warm potato salad recipe. It is like having a bake potato but only it is bake potato salad. So for your next family gathering why not whip up hot baked potato salad! It really will be crown pleasing!
The loaded baked potato in salad form! This dish is great warm or cold, and will delight your taste buds. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 8 red potatoes cubed with skin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 slices bacon diced and cooked
- 6 green onions sliced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Spray a baking dish with a little Pam and preheat the oven to 350.
- Boil the cubed potatoes until they are soft, then drain them. Then add to a bowl
- Combine sour cream, pepper and mayonnaise , then add them to potatoes.
- Add bacon, onions and cheese but reserve some of each for topping.
- Mix everything with potatoes and pour into baking dish.
- Top with reserved cheese, onions, and bacon and bake 350 for 10-15 minutes.
- Then Serve some up and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 916 Total Fat: 69g Saturated Fat: 24g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 111mg Sodium: 1213mg Carbohydrates: 56g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 7g Protein: 21g
This post was most recently updated