Chocolate Raspberry Bread is a quick bread that is easy to make has a lightly sweet raspberry taste to it from the Nature Nate Raspberry honey Syrup and also features Imperial sugar.
This is the last recipe I have come up with for #choctoberfest! This recipe I really wanted to make special because it wasn’t just because it would be the recipe that features the main sponsor of #Choctoberfest, Imperial Sugar, but I really wanted to use this Raspberry honey syrup from Nature Nates in this chocolate fest. This being the last recipe I developed for this year’s Choctober, I wanted it to be the showcase of the chocolate recipes I did this time around.
Chocolate Raspberry Bread
Why be the showcase recipe? Well, it because of Nature Nate’s and it’s #HoneyGivesHope. I am a phlebotomist, and I deal with many cancer patients. You know October is breast cancer month. I am a huge supporter of finding a cure for breast cancer. One, because of my job, but I have also lost or have had friends who have had a battle with breast cancer. So it has affected me. The #HoneyGivesHope from Nature Nate’s can be found at https://www.naturenates.com/honey-gives-hope
According to Nature Nate’s website: In honor of Nathan’s – aka Nature Nate – mom’s 30-year survivorship and Breast Cancer Awareness Month this October,Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey is partnering with National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) to support their programs like patient navigation, which guides patients through and around barriers in the complex cancer care system. As part of the NBCF-Nature Nate’s partnership, we unveiled #honeygiveshope, a campaign to raise awareness and support those facing breast cancer. Via honeygiveshope.com and the Nature Nate’s social media channels, #honeygiveshope will encourage others to share their stories of hope. The campaign will also offer simple pink recipes throughout the month of October, all inspired by NBCF.
I encourage all my readers to visit https://www.naturenates.com/honey-gives-hope. Nature Nate’s wasn’t the only sponsor’s item I worked with for this recipe I also used Imperial Sugar, which is #Choctoberfest Gold sponsor. Give it a try, it really is a great sugar to bake with.
Don’t forget to enter our #Choctoberfest giveaway for your chance to win a prize pack filled with sweet treats and baking products, including over 80 pounds of sugar from our gold sponsor Imperial Sugar. Then, check out the recipe below, as well as all of the other yummy chocolate recipes posted today by other #Choctoberfest bloggers!
This Chocolate Raspberry Bread would go great with:
Rumchata Cinnamon Toast Latte from FoodFanatic
THE PEPPERMINT PATTY from PlatterTalk
Coffee Ice Cream Dreams from SUMPTUOUS SPOONFULS
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter (softened, 1 stick)
- 3/4 cup granulated Imperial Sugar
- 1/4 cup Nature Nate Raspberry Honey Syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl.
- Beat butter, Nature Nate's Raspberry Honey Syrup, and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture alternately with buttermilk.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Top with the mini morsels and continue baking for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve it up and ENJOY!