Cinnamon Raisin Banana Bread combines moist banana bread and a cinnamon raisin bread recipe into one! This cinnamon banana bread is great with a cup of coffee. You will love making this homemade banana bread! Makes 2 Loaves
Homemade Banana Bread
We all deal with stress differently. For my sister, she deals with her stress by making homemade banana bread. She is constantly looking up moist banana bread recipes and trying them out.
Since she has so much stress she now has the best moist banana bread recipe. To get to be the best moist banana bread recipe, it took a lot of homemade banana bread baking to get that perfect recipe.
Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Not only is homemade banana bread a staple in my family, cinnamon raisin bread is also a big staple. Every Sunday there is a loaf of cinnamon raisin bread for breakfast.
Raisin bread is something my parents really enjoy. My mom has her cinnamon raisin bread recipe down that she doesn’t need to look it up.
Cinnamon Banana Bread
Moist Banana Bread
The real secret to moist banana bread is one ingredient. That ingredient is pudding. Pudding mix makes this banana raisin bread stay moist and gives it a good taste.
Banana Raisin Bread
Cinnamon Raisin Banana Bread
Cinnamon Raisin Banana Bread is a combination of cinnamon raisin bread and banana bread all in one loaf. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 2/3 cup oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 bananas (mashed)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 1/2) ounce box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl, mix oil, eggs, milk and mashed bananas.
- Next add the sugar, vanilla, and pudding to the banana mixture.
- After the banana mixture is all mixed up, add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and raisins.
- Just mix it together till the flower is just combined.
- Divide the batter into two, greased 9 x 5 x 3 inch pan and bake for 1 hour or until bread tests done.
- Take them out the oven to cool, then slice them up and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210
This post was most recently updated