Banana Foster Bread is caramel banana bread. This award winning banana bread recipe is like eating banana fosters but as the ultimate moist banana bread! One bite and you will agree this is the best banana bread recipe in the world!
Do you like banana bread? My family adores ultimate moist banana bread. I love taking recipes like banana bread took my award winning banana bread recipe and decided to turn it into banana fosters!
Ultimate Moist Banana Bread
What makes the ultimate moist banana bread? For me, the award winning banana bread recipe is full of banana flavoring. To get that good banana flavor, you need the blackest bananas. Plus those black bananas make the ultimate moist banana bread.
Caramel Banana Bread
One thing that makes this banana foster bread so amazing besides that it is the best banana bread recipe in the world is that it is a caramel banana bread. The caramel and rum in this award winning banana bread recipe really helps make it the ultimate moist banana bread.
Award Winning Banana Bread Recipe
How is this banana bread an award winning banana bread recipe? It actually has appeared in a national magazine. Yes, this banana fosters banana bread was featured in an issue of Parade Magazine! When my caramel banana bread was chosen to be featured, I realized I have the best banana bread recipe in the world!
Caramel and rum is added to banana bread to create the yummy Banana Foster Bread. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 2 1/3 cups mashed very overripe bananas (about 4-5 bananas)
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Kraft caramel bits
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- In large bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Stir into the sugar mixture the eggs, extracts, and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Then, add the caramel bits.
- Finally, stir in the banana mixture into flour mixture, only stir to just to moisten.
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
- Slice it up and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 460 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 103mg Sodium: 497mg Carbohydrates: 69g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 34g Protein: 7g
Chocolate Raspberry Bread #Choctoberfest #HoneyGivesHope
Chocolate Raspberry Bread is a quick bread that is easy to make has a lightly sweet raspberry taste to it from the Nature Nate Raspberry honey Syrup and also features Imperial sugar.
Check out my the latest on my other blog:
The Recipes Of Disney Dining Around The World
This post was most recently updated