The Mac Pizza is the Pizza version of a popular fast food hamburger, but only better. This Big Mac pizza will delight everyone in the family. Why not make this cheeseburger pizza recipe on the family fun night! Makes 2 Pizzas
It is Sunday Supper Time again! This week’s theme is PIZZA! Who doesn’t love pizza? You will be blown away with all this yummy pizza yumminess that is being hosted by Coleen Hill of The Red Headed Baker.
Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe
I have had this cheeseburger pizza recipe for a while. It is finally able to debut this cheeseburger pizza recipe as the big mac pizza. That is right I took a cheeseburger pizza and gave it the mac pizza makeover!
The Mac Pizza
I wanted to do something different from what you normally get on a pizza. I know pizza places like Papa John’s has cheeseburger pizzas on the menus. So I decided I wanted to take the cheeseburger pizza recipe and make it The Mac Pizza.
Ground Beef Pizza
I got a surprise birthday gift, I got a Kitchenaid stand mixer. I have been wanting one for years, but honestly, I never could afford one.Someone special got me one for my birthday.
For This Recipe You Will Need
One of the features I am totally loving it is that I can grind my own meat. So for this ground beef pizza, I was able to grind my own meat for it. So this really is a fresh beef mac pizza!
Big Mac Sauce Recipe
What makes a big mac pizza? It is that big mac sauce! I did search the internet to see if I can find Big Mac sauce recipe. What I found was the Big Mac sauce is:
- sweet pickle relish
- white vinegar
- French dressing
- finely minced white onion
In other words, it is Thousand Island Dressing. So it was better to just buy Thousand Island Dressing for this big mac pizza.
Big Mac Pizza
This Big Mac Pizza reminds me of a pizza I used to get in Pittsburgh called a roundup pizza which is a sandwich on a pizza. This mac pizza is an open-faced burger, only in pizza form!
- 1 bottle thousand island dressing
- 2 small prepared personal Bobali pizza crusts
- 1 lb lean ground beef cooked
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese shredded
- 5 pieces bacon crumbled
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish, divided
- 2 teaspoons bottle prepared mustard, divided
- 1/2 cup lettuce shredded
- 1/4 cup tomatoes diced
- 2 whole green onions, sliced
- Heat the oven 400.
- Spread the dressing over pizza crusts using less or more depending on your taste
- Next, spread hamburger on top of each crust.
- Then, top with the cheese and bacon on each one.
- Bake about 8 min until cheese is melted.
- Top each one with lettuce, green onions, tomatoes, dill pickle relish, and mustard.
- Cut into slices and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3285 Total Fat: 229g Saturated Fat: 52g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 349mg Sodium: 10580mg Carbohydrates: 200g Fiber: 26g Sugar: 69g Protein: 108g