I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
The Mac pizza is a cheeseburger pizza but made more like a Big Mac recipe! This Big Mac pizza is easy to make. For pizza night make this wonderful Big Mac recipe!
What’s in a Big Mac
What’s in a Big Mac? Let’s go back to the old Big Mac jingle:
“Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.”
So can we take a cheeseburger pizza and turn it into a Big Mac pizza based on what’s in a Big Mac? I think we can!
The hardest part of this Big Mac pizza will be the Mac sauce. I Googled a Big Mac sauce recipe and what I found was the Big Mac sauce is:
- sweet pickle relish
- white vinegar
- French dressing
- finely minced white onion
Most agree that Mac sauce tastes like Thousand Island Dressing. So for the Mac sauce on this cheeseburger pizza, decided it would be easier to use the Thousand Island.
Since this Big Mac pizza is a cheeseburger pizza, can you just leave it as a cheeseburger pizza? Yes, you can, just leave off the Mac sauce and use ketchup and mustard instead.
But if you want a special cheeseburger pizza taste, add in some crumbled bacon for a bacon cheeseburger pizza. That is what makes this easy Big Mac recipe amazing, you can adapt it to your tastes!
The Mac Pizza is the Pizza version of a popular fast food hamburger, but only better. This pizza will delight everyone in the family and will become the favorite pizza to make on a Saturday night!
- 1 bottle thousand island dressing
- 2 small prepared personal Boboli pizza crusts
- 1 lb lean ground beef cooked
- 1 cup Colby-Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish, divided
- 2 teaspoons bottle prepared mustard, divided
- 1/2 cup lettuce shredded
- 1/4 cup tomatoes diced
- 2 whole green onions, sliced
- Heat the oven 400.
- Spread the dressing over pizza crusts using less or more depending on your taste
- Next, spread hamburger on top of each crust.
- Then, top with the cheese on each one.
- Bake about 8 min until cheese is melted.
- Top each one with lettuce, green onions, tomatoes, dill pickle relish, and mustard.
- Cut into slices and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
14” Pizza Cutter by Kitchenstar | Sharp Stainless Steel Slicer Knife - Rocker Style w Blade Cover | Chop and Slices Perfect Portions + Dishwasher Safe – Premium Pizza Oven Accessories
Premium Aluminum Pizza Peel With Foldable Oaken Handle, 12” x 14”, Convenient To Store, Good Helper For Baking, Homemade Pizza And Bread
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 493mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 24g