Bacon Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza is inspired by Caesar’s Palace Resort in Las Vegas. It is Caesar salad meets pizza with grilled chicken and bacon toppings.
I am doing something a bit different here. I am posting 2 recipes at the same time! I am posting this recipe that was inspired by Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas and I am also posting
Citrus Pinot Noir Crab Pizza that was inspired by The Flamingo Resort in Las Vegas.
I was approached by VEGAS.COM about creating unique pizza recipe for them to celebrate International Pizza Expo in Las Vegas that takes place March 7-10, 2016. This is a huge event in Vegas because it is the largest pizza show in the world. Pizza makers from all over compete at this expo every year.
VEGAS.COM asked that I come up with a pizza that is inspired by one of the resorts. Well me being a typical Libra, I could not make my mind up so I actually created 3 pizzas. The two that I am posting now and a third which is actually inspired by NEW YORK NEW YORK Resort.
That one, let’s just say that one is inspired by a famous sandwich in New York are what that pizza will be like! These two have a more common theme that pizza, which is they are what I call a salad pizza. I have had salad pizzas, and they are really good. It is unusual, but tasty twist on pizza.
I think Caesar’s Palace was the first mega resort in Vegas. I could be wrong, but I know the fountains in the front are famous. It screams this is a luxury.
When you’re asked to name Vegas hotels, Caesar’s always comes to mind as one the top places there. I admit I honeymoon in Vegas, Surprised? Yep, it was where I and the ex went. When we were deciding on where to stay, one the places, on my list was Caesar’s Palace. It was booked, we ended staying in Paris, which is just as nice.
Anyway, there is just something so spectacular about Caesar’s Palace. Look at these vintage photos of this resort, you can just see the luxury this place has and why it is such a classic Vegas resort.
The pools there I could simply be in paradise there, that the second picture down. When I toured Caesar’s Palace when I was there, the inside is just as beautiful. I remember just seeing everything was in white marble. There was this animatronics show, I think was Zeus inside. It simply a breathtaking resort.
Bacon Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza
The first thing that came to my mind when I was asked by Vegas.com to create a pizza was a Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza for Caesar’s Palace. One of my friends, her husband goes monthly to Vegas, so I knew I could run this idea past her and get an opinion if this Bacon Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza would be a Vegas winner. She loved the idea.
In fact, she even said to me, “Dee you could really have fun with this Vegas request”. She asked, “Can you do more than one pizza?” I did find out that was yes, I ran with this. It was fun getting inspired by the casinos in Vegas.
I wanted to make the Caesar Salad Pizza stand out a little. So why not use bacon, everyone loves bacon, right? It just gives the Bacon Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza a little something extra. You need to sometimes just take a recipe to another level, even if it just adding a little bacon. Plus it makes this Bacon Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza taste really good.
Bacon Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza is inspired by Caesar's Palace Resort in Las Vegas. It is Caesar salad meets pizza with grilled chicken and bacon toppings.
- 1 pizza shell (, baked)
- 2 tablespoons Bolthouse Farms Caesar Parmigiano dressing
- 1/4 cup Caesar Parmigiano dressing
- 1/4 cup Sargento's 6 cheese Italian blend
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 small onion (, sliced thin)
- 2 ounces Oscar Meyer Bacon recipe pieces
- 1/4 cup garlic croutons
- 6 ounces Tyson cooked grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Brush the 2 tablespoons of the Bolthouse Farms Caesar Parmigiano dressing onto the pizza shell and sprinkle on the 6 cheese Italian blend.
- Bake in a 350 oven for about 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- In a bowl, toss the lettuce, bacon, and onion together.
- Drizzle in the remaining Bolthouse Farms Caesar Parmigiano dressing into the salad and toss it together so it is covered with the dressing.
- Take the pizza out the oven and spread the lettuce mixture on the top the pizza.
- Heat up the chicken breast according to the package directions, and then toss the chicken on top the pizza.
- Sprinkle on the croutons and the shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with a little fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- Cut it up and ENJOY!
You can use any Caesar dressing, I personally like the Bolthouse Farms one because it has a nice taste
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 475
This post was most recently updated