I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
Slow cooker Dorito taco casserole is an easy taco recipe. This slow cooker casserole is perfect to make for taco Tuesday.
Slow cooker casserole
Making a casserole has always been easy meals to make. Casserole recipes are also great for your budget as well.
So how can we make a casserole recipe even better? That’s easy, make the recipe as a slow cooker casserole!
Easy taco recipe
One slow cooker casserole to make is one that can be an easy taco recipe. Taco recipes are simple and filling so an easy taco recipe is perfect to turn into a casserole.
Taco casserole with Doritos
I have the Catalina taco salad, which uses Doritos. So can I make a Dorito casserole? The Doritos really make the taco salad burst with flavor.
So a taco casserole with Doritos should be similar, a casserole with flavor. Plus a Dorito casserole in a slow cooker would be great for people that don’t like to cook.
This taco casserole with Doritos is one of my favorite casserole recipes to make. I like making it when rains all day. There just something comforting about taco casserole on a rainy day.
Slow Cooker Dorito Taco Casserole is an easy, fuss free way to enjoy a tasty casserole with taco taste. The best part is it is simply a dump it in and forget about it slow cooker recipe!
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 envelope (1 oz) taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup Bacon Catalina dressing
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Doritos
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 4 oz sliced black olives, drained
- 3 medium green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain
- .Mix beef, black olives, Bacon Catalina dressing, tomatoes, onion soup, seasoning mix (dry) and water in 3 1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 4-6 hours.
- Stir in the Doritos.
- Sprinkle cheese over casserole; cover and Cook for about 10-15 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Serve it up and top with some the sour cream and sprinkle with onions and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 762Total Fat: 44gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 141mgSodium: 1457mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 45g