Sweet Potato Stacks is a Thanksgiving appetizer. This sweet potato recipe is an easy appetizer that has cranberry goat cheese and fig balsamic. This baked sweet potato recipe will impress your guests at the holidays!
Sweet Potato Recipes
There are lots of sweet potato recipes out there. You can take a sweet potato and make it into mashed sweet potatoes to a sweet potato burger. With the holidays coming up, many look for a sweet potato recipe that they can serve up for Thanksgiving.
Do you serve up a Thanksgiving appetizer? Have you ever thought to do a Thanksgiving appetizer? That is what inspired me to create sweet potato stacks.
These sweet potato stacks are elegant appetizers but they are also easy appetizers you can make! Bottom line this baked sweet potato recipe is only 3 ingredients and can be made in 15 minutes for your holiday table!
Sweet Potato Stacks
When I first created these sweet potato stacks, I made them many layers. Now I simplified these easy appetizers to be just 2 layers. Why? Because I think this sweet potato recipe just look nicer with the 2 stacks!
Cranberry Goat Cheese
I also decided to use a cranberry goat cheese instead of plain goat cheese for this sweet potato recipe. I spotted in the store that Montchevre came out with this cranberry goat cheese with cinnamon. That cranberry goat cheese with sweet potatoes and the fig balsamic is AMAZING!
Baked Sweet Potato Recipe
This Thanksgiving appetizer is wonderful. Best of all this baked sweet potato recipe is made in 15 minutes! When you are cooking and baking a holiday meal, you want a simple and easy recipe, that is what this baked sweet potato recipe is!
- 2 large sweet potatoes (sliced 1/4 inch thin)
- 1 log (4oz) Montchevre Cranberry Cinnamon Goat Cheese
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 TB Olive Oil
- Fig Balsamic Glaze
- Put your sweet potato slices in a bowl and lightly sprinkle them with a little sea salt and the Olive Oil. Toss them to distribute the salt and oil.
- Heat your oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment
- Place a slice of sweet potato on the parchment. On top, the sweet potato slice place a slice of the cranberry goat cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- Take out the oven, you can drizzle a little Fig Balsamic glaze on top, serve them up and ENJOY!
If you can not find a fig balsamic glaze, take 6 tablespoons of fig balsamic to 4 tablespoons of brown sugar mix until the sugar dissolves, it will make a glaze.
- Adjustable Mandoline Slicer with Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer - Veggie Slicer Mandoline Food Slicer with Julienne Grater - V Slicer Mandoline Cutter - Vegetable Cutter Zoodle Maker Vegetable Spiralizer
- Roland Foods Balsamic Glaze, Fig, 5.1 Ounce
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 42 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 22mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 1g