Raspberry Salsa is a sweet mild salsa that can become very addicting! Sweet raspberries with a little heat added.
Battle of the Fruit Salsas!
Iadmit this idea for a battle of the salsas came very last minute to me. I was thinking “what fun thing can I do that will have peaked the reader’s interest?” Then it came to me, the Superbowl.
I can make a fruit salsa to represent both teams in Superbowl 51. Then let you guys vote on which salsa is the champ. Yes, it is the BATTLE OF THE FRUIT SALSAS!
So today I am posting 2 recipes. I want you to look at each recipe, see the videos I created for them. Then vote on which fruit salsa you think will reign supreme!
Raspberry Salsa Recipe
Superbowl 51 is between the New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons. So this Raspberry Salsa is the representation of the Patriots. I decided to make a raspberry salsa to represent the Patriots because I feel in my opinion that raspberries are more Northern fruit. This raspberry salsa is very simple and it is on the mild side and has a little bit of heat to it.
This raspberry salsa, my god it is so wonderful. It really brings out an addictive flavoring to this Raspberry salsa. I actually want to use it in a few recipes I got planned in my head like on a chicken recipe. It really would be great on top of grilled chicken, like for maybe Valentine’s Day Dinner. Did I say how much I love it?
Anyway, this sweet mild raspberry salsa is going up against the
Both are fruit salsas but which salsa do you think will reign supreme at your SuperBowl 51 party?
Check out these recipes:
- Ranch Noodle Broth Bowl: Budget Friendly and Very Filling
- Cranberry Apple Yam Bake
- Mango Chutney: Sweet and Spicy And Just Right To Spread On A Biscuit
Raspberry Salsa is a sweet mild salsa that can become very addicting! This salsa was created to represent The New England Patriots in Superbowl 51
- In a 3-quart saucepan, heat up the oil andcook onions in oil over medium heat until tender.
- Stir in berries, pineapple, chilies,brown sugar, chili powder and 2 tablespoons lemon juice; cook until berries are mushy.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cilantro and let cool.
- Serve it up and ENJOY!
- Store in the fridge
Is this something you would love to whip up in your kitchen? Share it and inspire others with this recipe!
Reccomended Recipes From Other Food Bloggers
- COCONUT CHICKEN AND MANGO SALSA from With A Blast
- Roasted Corn, Black Bean, Tomato & Onion Tex-Mex Farfelle Recipe from Confessions of a Mommyaholic
- Caribbean Pork with Pineapple Salsa & Wild Rice from Happy Healthy Motivated
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $19.00
- Price: $25.93
- Price: $9.99