Ranch Steak and Potato Flatbread is a meal all in one. It has Hidden Valley Ranch fries on top of a seasoned steak, onions, and peppers for a wonderfully flavored flatbread.
My laptop died! I have the worse luck I think with these laptops. Well, it didn’t die like it isn’t useable. No, I can use it sort of. It only has half a screen. Last Sunday I was working on Mini Pumpkin Tarts. I just finished it and was sharing it with the social media, when my laundry was done. I put it on the coffee table, opened up, and it fell. The screen hit the corner the table and now I only have half a screen.
My warranty was still good, and I have accidental coverage for the laptop. I had to get a new laptop. While I am waiting for that to arrive, I do have my old laptop, my Dell, that I hate using. I am more of an HP girl. At least I have something I can use, which is good.
The bad, I lost most of my photos on the broken laptop. I am a little lucky, I still had them on my camera. I had not cleared it yet. The bad of that is they all need to be re-edited. Which isn’t too bad, at least I have something to work with.
Love Seduction in the Kitchen recipes? Follow me on Facebook and Instagram! Don’t want to miss a recipe? Signup for my monthly newsletter with all the recipes posted in last month!
Ranch is my favorite seasoning and dressing hands down. I know it might be a Pittsburgh thing. In fact, there is an eatery in Pittsburgh called Eat n Park, and they are known for their ranch dressing. What can I say we Pittsburghers love it.
I do love cheesesteak also. As I have said I am a native Pittsburgher, we put fries on everything. So why not on a flatbread? Actually, I saw that Hidden Valley Ranch came out with seasoned french fries. Seeing that was what inspired this flatbread.
Cheesesteak and fries go hand in hand. So let’s put them on this flatbread along with onions, peppers, and go from there. Talk about being in heaven, everything came together for this flatbread very nicely.
Ranch Steak and Potato Flat Bread is a meal all in one. It has Hidden Valley Ranch fries on top of a seasoned steak, onions, and peppers for a wonderfully flavored flat bread
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 1 small green pepper (sliced)
- 6 slices Steakums
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1/2 ts garlic salt
- 1/4 ts black pepper
- 1/4 ts cavender’s greek seasoning
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Roasted Garlic Ranch Dressing
- 2 personal pan sized prepared pizza crusts
- 2 cups Shredded 5 Italian cheese blend (I prefer Kraft’s)
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Season French Fries
- Preheat your oven to 400F
- In a saute pan, heat up the olive oil
- Add the onions and peppers, saute them for a few minutes
- Next, break up the Steakum slices and add them to the peppers and onions.
- Season everything with the garlic salt, pepper, and The Cavender’s Greek seasoning.
- Once the meat is cooked, drain off the fat from everything and set it aside.
- On the prepared pizza crusts, spread on the Ranch dressing onto each one.
- After you add the dressing to the crusts, pile on the cheese onto each one.
- Then add the steak, onion, pepper mixture on top the cheese.
- Finally, top everything off with the french fries.
- Put the pizzas on a cookie sheet and bake each one for about 18-20 minutes, till the fries are done, and the cheese is melted.
- Take them out the oven and serve them up and ENJOY!