Koval Whiskey Cracker Jack Popcorn is an alcohol-infused caramel update on a copycat Cracker Jack recipe. This caramel glazed popcorn is perfect for a girl’s night in. Looking for a fun popcorn snack, look no further than this cracker jack popcorn recipe.
Girls Night In
Sometimes I just need a girls night. I’m broke all the time, so going out with friends just is not in the budget. A solution to that is Girl’s Night In!
Girl’s Night in is a few friends come over we just enjoy appetizers, snacks, and wine. We just chat and well bitch about our lives. Having girls nights in does help when you are on a budget.
My girlfriends and myself, we switch up places to have girls night at. The ones that are married, get their husbands to take kids out for the night. Sometimes it letting kids sleep over at grandma’s and letting hubby go out with his friends.
It is fun. It is also a much needed stress reliever. Trust me, if you female need some girl time, try a girls night is. It does wonders!
Copycat Cracker Jack Recipe
Girl’s like sporting events just as much as guys do. So when comes to snack, yes a girl will love the “peanuts, popcorn, and Cracker Jack.” Snack foods and women just go well together. How can we update an old classic, like Cracker Jack with a Girl’s night in twist?
The answer, Koval Millet Whiskey. This whiskey is Aged in new American oak from Minnesota. Millet is a prized grain in Asia and Africa and the popular base for spirits in Nepal, though this is the first whiskey to be made out of millet.
Only the “heart cut” of the distillate, no “heads” or “tails.” Grains sourced from a local organic farmer collective in the Midwest. Unfiltered 100% Millet. Heart Cut. Single Barrel. Organic and naturally gluten-free.
Whiskey Infused Caramel Glaze
This whiskey is perfect for a caramel glaze needed for to make a Cracker Jack popcorn for a sports-themed girl’s night in!
I know you maybe thinking whiskey caramel glaze? Yes, a whiskey caramel glaze. Whiskey has this nice smoothness to it that makes for a very nice sweet, flavor to caramel. Plus it gives a great twist to a Cracker Jack inspired snack, it just a great match made in heaven.
Koval Whiskey Cracker Jack Popcorn
This Koval Whiskey Cracker Jack Popcorn is an excellent copycat Cracker Jack recipe. I made a huge batch of this sweet caramel glazed popcorn and it was fabulous!
My friends loved it. They are up this buttery rich whiskey infused popcorn like it was the last bite of food on earth. Who would not love whiskey caramel?
If you want ideas for serving up for a girls night in party, this Koval Whiskey Cracker Jack Popcorn is perfect for you to serve up! What would you want to serve up at a girls night in? I love to know!
Sweet, buttery, caramel Cracker Jack made with the sweet taste of Koval Millet Whiskey. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups cocktail peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Koval Millet Whiskey
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Mix in the brown sugar, whiskey, and corn syrup. Bring to a boil, the take off the flame and mix in the vanilla and baking soda. Set aside.
- Mix together the popcorn and peanuts in a bowl.
- Then pour the caramel glaze over the popcorn mixture. Mix it up well so that it all covered with the caramel.
- Spread the popcorn mixture onto a no stick cookie sheet, then bake in the oven at 250F for 45 minutes. stir the popcorn mixture every 10 minutes or so on the sheet as it bakes. You will notice the caramel on the popcorn will get darker as it bakes.
- Finally, take it out the oven, let it cool a little and then ENJOY!
- Calories: 325