Guinness Gorgonzola Bacon Dip is a creamy blend of Guinness, bacon, and Gorgonzola in a yummy homemade dip!
I think I either wore myself out or just really stressed or my sinuses are kicking my butt. I was sick all weekend. Very tired, my ears hurting, throat sore. I was told I have a sinus infection that causing an inner ear infection. Plus you add stress to that, yeah I hardly moved this weekend.
It figures, it was my first full weekend off and I had to stay inside because of this illness. I only get one weekend off a month from work, so yes I had plans I wanted to get out and enjoy some church rummage sales, there was a Wine and a Greek festival this weekend, I just could do any of it. Well I could, truth be told I was really dizzy and did not trust driving around.
Guinness Gorgonzola Bacon Dip
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- 3 strips bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 2 green onions (chopped,tops only)
- 1/2 cup Guinness beer
- In a small sauce pot, bring the beer to a simmer, then let simmer till it reduced in half. Take off the heat and allow it to cool.
- Next, mix the sour cream, garlic, Gorgonzola, bacon, and green onions together.When the beer is cool, add to the dip mixture and mix it thoroughly.
- Let the dip chill in the fridge for an hour then serve and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320