I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
Dill Pickle Dip is perfect for anyone that loves kosher dill pickles! If you are looking for party dips, then this dill pickle dip is what you need. You have tried other dip recipes for chips so why not a dip that tastes like a dill pickle!
Kosher Dill Pickles
Do you like kosher dill pickles? I know so many people love that dill pickle taste. There are so many new foods that is incorporating kosher dill pickles into recipes.
Dip Recipes For Chips
There are a ton of dip recipes for chips out on the internet. But you want a dip recipe that stands out. That is why I love the dill pickle dip. It is one of those party dips that stands out and people ask for the recipe for.
Dill Pickle Dip
Why does the dill pickle dip stand out? Well as I said earlier many people love kosher dill pickles. So when you have party dips that taste like kosher dill pickles, well it is a party!
Seriously, the dill pickle dip is amazing and one of the easiest dip recipes for chips out there. this dip recipe just stands out from all the party dips.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (soften)
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Assorted veggies, crackers, pretzels, chips
- In a bowl add the cream cheese, the relish, onion powder, garlic powder, and dill weed.
- With a hand mixer, blend everything on medium until nice and smooth.
- Put the dip into the serving bowl, and chill for at least one hour.
- Take out the fridge and serve it up and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 58Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 83mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g