Warm bacon cheese dip is a cream cheese dip recipe that is addicting. This crack dip is loaded with warm cheese and bacon. Serve this hot cheese dip up for your next sporting event! Serves 10
One of my favorite recipes to create is actually dip recipes. I love mixing up ingredients to create a dip that you can enjoy with bread, crackers, pretzels, even vegetables! Out of all my dip recipes, not one is considered hot appetizer dips.
Hot Appetizer Dips
A few of my food blogger friends have been posting recipes of hot appetizer dips. I admit they look so good. I have never created a hot cheese dip. So I decided it was the time that Seduction in the Kitchen has a crack dip.
What exactly is a crack dip? Well, a crack dip is basically a dip recipe that is addicting! You can not get enough of that dip.
For This Recipe You Will Need
Norpro 3 Piece Stoneware Stay Cool Warm Dip Server Set Affiliate Link
Hamilton Beach Party Dipper Food Warmer Affiliate Link
That is what this warm bacon cheese dip is, a crack dip. When I first made this cream cheese dip recipe, my family could not stop eating it. My mom did not know that a hot cheese dip could be so addicting!
Hot Cheese Dip
First thing I needed to do was research how to make a hot cheese dip. I found out to make it one of the yummy hot appetizer dips, you should use a cream cheese dip recipe.
Why? Well in a cream cheese dip recipe the cream cheese helps make hot dips easier to scoop up. Plus It helps to bind the flavors together as well.
So why make this crack dip into a bacon dip? It bacon, bacon, and cheese go well together. Plus a bacon dip just appealed to me as my first hot cheese dip.
Warm Bacon Cheese Dip
Besides this Warm Bacon Cheese Dip is so yummy, you know what else is great about this dip recipe? It is fast and easy! You can make this hot cheese dip in a matter of minutes! That is great when you have those last minute visitors come over!
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese with chives and onions, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup 5 blend Italian Shredded Cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- In a small bowl, add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, and Tabasco sauce.
- Blend together well until nice and smooth.
- Next add the bacon, green onions, and 2/3 of the cheese to the mixture.
- Blend until mixed in.
- Put the mixture into a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave the dip for about 2 minutes.
- Take the bowl out the microwave, give it a stir and sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top.
- Microwave it again for another 2 minutes.
- Serve it up and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140