I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
[intro]Chicken Parmesan Sub is the best chicken parmesan recipe! This sandwich is only 4 ingredients! How about making this easy chicken parmesan for dinner. Serves 4[/intro]
Easy Chicken Parmesan
My family loves chicken parmesan. I admit making chicken parm can be a bit of a pain. Meaning breading the chicken.
Then you need to cook the chicken, assemble the chicken parmesan. There has to be an easy chicken parmesan out there!
For This Recipe You Will Need
- Baking Sheet Affilate Link
Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
I think I did come up with an easy chicken parmesan. The answer: chicken parmesan sandwich. This sandwich is only 4 ingredients because use all pre-made ingredients!
There are some really great frozen already cooked breaded chicken breasts out there. Using that breaded chicken to create this chicken parmesan sub would be perfect for a busy family.
Best Chicken Parmesan Recipe
How can I make this the best chicken parmesan recipe? Again the answer was pre-made as in garlic bread. My local grocery store takes a loaf of Italian bread and turns it into a loaf of garlic bread.
This is a great thought! I can easily use that garlic bread and make this a chicken parmesan sub! Now comes the gooey cheese and sauce!
Chicken parmesan isn’t chicken parmesan without a good sauce. There is plenty of good marinara sauces out there. You need nice gooey cheese. For me that plenty of shredded Italian cheese.
Add all those ingredients together and you have one good and easy chicken parmesan sub for the whole family! Best of all this chicken parmesan is great for the budget as well!
Chicken Parmesan Sub is the best chicken parmesan recipe! This sandwich is only 4 ingredients! How about making this easy chicken parmesan for dinner.
- 6 Frozen Breaded Chicken Cutlets
- 1 Loaf of Garlic Bread
- 1/4 Cup Marinara Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Italian Cheese
- Follow the directions on the bag of frozen chicken but only cook the chicken for about 1/2 the time.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, and on the baking sheet place the garlic bread face up.
- Cover the one side with the shredded cheese
- Place the chicken cutlets on the other side of the garlic bread.
- Drizzle the marinara sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Place the sandwich back in the oven and cook for the remaining time that left for cooking the chicken.
- Take out the oven, slice it up and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 415