I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
[intro]BBQ Flavored Pretzels are easy snacks to make! This recipe for seasoned pretzels is only a few ingredients for these bbq pretzels. You will love these flavored pretzels that are copycat recipe Snyder pretzels! Serves 12[/intro]
Recipe For Seasoned Pretzels
One snack food I stress eat with is flavored pretzels. Yes, I am addicted to flavored pretzel pieces from Snyder pretzels. I decided one day I wanted to find a recipe for seasoned pretzels.
Ranch Flavored Pretzels
When I did an online search for seasoned pretzels recipe, the only flavored pretzel recipe I can find was ranch flavored pretzels. I wanted more of a spicy pretzel recipe, like Snyder pretzels BBQ vlavored pretzels.
BBQ Flavored Pretzels
When I was at the store I saw Webber has dry marinade packets. That was when an inspiration hit me. Why not use the dry BBQ marinade from Webber and make easy snacks to make with it. This marinade would make for a good pretzel seasoning recipe.
For This Recipe You Will Need
- Baking Sheet Affilate Link
Easy Snacks To Make
As I am updating posts, I discovered that the Webber seasoning is not easily found anymore. So I need to remake this recipe for seasoned pretzels. Keeping it as easy snacks to make, I streamlined the flavored pretzels to just 2 ingredients! That is easy snacks to make!
Flavored Pretzels Recipes
BBQ Pretzels has a sweet tangy taste with a bit a crunch. Plus making flavored pretzels recipes there are endless possibilities. If you want a spicy pretzel recipe then use a spicier BBQ sauce. If your craving a seasoned pretzel recipe that is sweeter, then a sweet sauce is what you use!
Pretzel Recipe Easy
You can get creative with this recipe for seasoned pretzels. You could make any type of seasoned pretzels. Instead of bbq pretzels how about jerk flavored pretzels? Since this bbq pretzels recipe only uses a few ingredients it really is pretzel recipe easy!
- 1 bag pretzels (the sourdough thick kind, not thin or sticks)
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1-gallon Ziploc bag
- Parchment Paper
- Combine the pretzels and BBQ sauce in the Ziploc bag
- Give the bag a good tossing so the BBQ sauce is all over the pretzels.
- Then set the bag aside, and let it sit for at least an hour, the longer the better. You want the pretzels to soak in that BBQ sauce.
- After letting the pretzels soak in the BBQ sauce, preheat the oven to 350F,
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and open the Ziploc bag, and spread the pretzels out onto a baking sheet.
- Let them bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Take them out the oven
- Let the pretzels cool then enjoy the flavoring!
You want the thick pretzels. I have done thick rods, I have also done huge pretzels, and as well as the nuggets. They all work. The thin and sticks do not work for this recipe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0