BBQ Flavored Pretzels is an easy flavored pretzel recipe. There are only a few ingredients to create these bbq pretzels. Plus these are flavored pretzels are addicting!
Are you a stress eater? I know I am. I know that is one the reasons I gain weight.
I don’t pig out when I stress eat. I tend to nibble on this and that. That nibbling is on snack food.
Recipe For Seasoned Pretzels
One snack food I stress eat with is flavored pretzels. Yes, I am addicted to flavored pretzel pieces from Synders. I decided one day I wanted to find a recipe for seasoned pretzels.
When I did an online search, the only flavored pretzel recipe I can find was ranch flavored pretzels. Sometimes you are not in the mood for ranch flavored anything.
BBQ Flavored Pretzels
When I was at the store I saw Webber has dry marinade packets. That was when an inspiration hit me. Why not use the dry BBQ marinade from Webber and the ranch pretzel recipe. I betcha it would make a great BBQ flavored pretzel.
Flavored Pretzels Recipes
BBQ Pretzels has a sweet tangy taste with a bit a crunch. Plus making flavored pretzels recipes there are endless possibilities. What I mean is there are so many dry marinades out there that can be used.
So get creative with bbq pretzel pieces. You could make any type of seasoned pretzels. Instead of bbq pretzels how about jerk flavored pretzels?
Best of all this bbq pretzels recipe only uses a few ingredients. That means this recipe for seasoned pretzels is budget friendly!
BBQ Flavored Pretzels is an easy flavored pretzel recipe. There are only a few ingredients to create these bbq pretzels. Plus these are flavored pretzels are addicting!Kitchen.
- 1 bag pretzels (the sourdough thick kind, not thin or sticks)
- 1 packet BBQ marinade or dry rub seasonings
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 gallon ziploc bag
- Combine the oil and seasoning in the ziploc bag, mix it up so that seasoning is dissolved. I made several versions of this with the various Webber seasonings.
- Next, add the pretzels to the bag. give the bag a good tossing so the seasoning is all over the pretzels. Then set the bag aside, and let it sit for at least an hour, the longer the better. You want the pretzels to soak in that flavoring. You want the thick pretzels. I done thick rods, I done huge pretzels, and I have done nuggets. They all work. The thin and sticks do not work for this recipe.
- After let the pretzels soak, preheat the oven to 350, and open the ziploc bag, and spread the pretzels out onto a baking sheet. Let them bake for 15 minutes.
- Take them out the oven, let them cool then enjoy the flavoring! Webber makes many different flavors, so have fun with them and create different flavored pretzels, enjoy!