Mushroom Bacon Paprikash is a smokey bacon twist on Paprikash! The savory sweet of the sauce simply makes this dish pop with flavor.
Small changes, that what I keep telling myself, that only takes small changes. Plus you need to be open-minded to trying new things as well. To make a change you have to try new ways.
So, to try and cook everything daily doesn’t work for me. So I am switching it up. I am trying these automatic posters, and I am going to cook and bake on Sunday what going to put up for the week.
Plus maybe it helps me with meals for the week so I not hurrying up making something when I get home. It a small change for me, but I want to change my life and this a good example of change. So we will see how this change goes for me and Seduction in the Kitchen.
Mushroom Bacon Paprikash Recipe
How did I come up with Mushroom Bacon Paprikash? Everyone knows chicken paprikash, and it is good, but what if we changed it up to be different? That was my thought behind this Mushroom Bacon Paprikash version.
Plus I also had a bunch of mushrooms and some bacon I needed to use up. I thought what the heck let’s see if I can make Mushroom Bacon Paprikash. Turned out this Mushroom Bacon Paprikash is a great combo of flavors and made for a very hearty meal.
You May Need...
The following are affiliate links. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
Thanks so much for being apart of Seduction in the Kitchen!
Reccomended Recipes From Other Food Bloggers
- Simple pasta recipe is what I need after a long day and Pasta with Olive Oil, Garlic and Mushrooms from The Dinner Mom is perfect for my long days at work.
- I like a recipe to impress and this RAMP PASTA WITH PROSCIUTTO AND PARMESAN from Bacon Is Magic is doing just that, it impresses me.
- A lttle spice with some lemon is perfect combination. YOu see why with this LEMON CILANTRO GRILLED CHICKEN PASTA from Art From My Table.
Mushroom Bacon Paprikash is a twist on a Hungarian dish. Using bacon and mushrooms takes this dish to a whole new taste level.
- Saute the bacon in a fry pan until starts to get a little crispy.
- Drain a little of the bacon grease off and add the butter, onions, and garlic. Keep cooking until the onions start to get clear.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet. Keep cooking and stirring the bacon, onion, mushroom mixture for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, paprika and salt to the mixture. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes or so.
- Take the mixture off the heat and stir in the sour cream.
- Finally, put some the noodles on a plate, spoon the bacon mushroom mixture over the noodles and ENJOY!