Cheesy Ranch Skillet Potatoes is an easy potato side dish! These ranch potatoes have a cheesy ranch flavor. These skillet potatoes are perfect for any meal!
Easy Potato Dishes
I love potatoes. Easy potato dishes is something I love creating. Look at Roast Beef Stuffed Baked Potatoes, that potato side dish is a wonderful potato recipe that is simple!
Potato Side Dish
I decided I needed a new potato side dish. What to do for a potato side dish recipe? Then I saw a packet of ranch dressing, ranch potatoes! Cheesy ranch potatoes as a new potato side dish!
How can I make ranch potatoes stand out? All I needed is a simple skillet, yep skillet potatoes! Making cheesy ranch potatoes in a skillet is a great idea!
Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
I started off creating these cheesy potatoes as a breakfast side dish. Well, these ranch potatoes evolved into this great potato side dish that can be for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Next time you are craving cheesy potatoes, why not make these skillet potatoes instead! These cheesy ranch potatoes are a crowd pleaser. As a bonus, they are an easy potato side dish!
- 4-5 large potatoes (diced)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Velveeta cheese
- In a skillet, melt the butter and add the potatoes and onions. Saute them till onions turn clear and the potatoes start to turn golden.
- Add in the cream, ranch dressing and sour cream. Still till it all smooth and starts to bubble.
- Then add the cheese. Continue stirring till the cheese is all melted.
- Take off the heat and serve it up and ENJOY!
- T-fal E91898 Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Anti-Warp Base Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA Free Glass Lid Cookware, 12-Inch, Gray
- Stainless Steel Knife Set with Block - 13 Kitchen Knives Set Chef Knife Set with Knife Sharpener, 6 Steak Knives, Bonus Peeler Scissors Cheese Pizza Knife & Acrylic Stand - Best Cutlery Set Gift
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 455 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 13g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 63mg Sodium: 276mg Carbohydrates: 57g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 6g Protein: 9g
[ctt template=”4″ link=”b_p0I” via=”yes” ]These ranch potatoes have a cheesy ranch flavor. These skillet potatoes are perfect for any meal![/ctt]
Check out my the latest on my other blog: