California Burger with Balsamic Wine Sauce is a Californian-inspired gourmet burger. This California burger recipe has a sauce that has both red wine and balsamic in it that just amazing. You will love grilling up this Californian burger. Serves 4
I wanted to make a different type of burger. I got inspired to create a Californian burger because I wanted to do something with some sundried tomatoes. Sundried tomatoes to me sounded Californian.
So if I am creating a California burger recipe, you need a sauce for it. California is wine, so why not create a wine sauce for this gourmet burger recipe?
California Burger with Balsamic Wine Sauce.
As I mentioned earlier, when I think of Californian cuisine, it is sun-dried tomatoes, avocados, red wine, and sprouts. No, this Californian burger doesn’t have the sprouts. However, the truth be told I did look for some but the store didn’t have them.
For This Recipe You Will Need
The avocado and sun-dried tomatoes taste good and scream CALIFORNIA. It is the turkey bacon and the wine balsamic sauce that takes this California inspired burger over the top.
- 1 lb Angus beef patties
- 8 strips of turkey bacon cooked
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 4 oz sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 1 clove of roasted red garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kaiser buns
- Grill up the Angus burgers to you liking.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, mayonnaise, balsamic, wine, and sugar. Give it a little taste, adjust if needed by adding a splash more of balsamic and or wine.
- Place the burger on the bottom part the bun.
- Next add the turkey bacon
- Place the avocado slices and the sun dried tomatoes on top..
- Drizzle the Balsamic wine sauce over the whole thing.
- Then top off the burger with top part the bun and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 655 Total Fat: 48g Saturated Fat: 13g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 115mg Sodium: 632mg Carbohydrates: 23g Fiber: 7g Sugar: 13g Protein: 37g