The Red Wine Burger is the best juicy burger recipe. This gourmet burger recipe has a tunnel of swiss cheese inside this Angus beef burger. Mushrooms and onions finish off this best burger recipe ever!Serves 2
Great Burger Recipes
I have a collection of great burger recipes here on Seduction In The Kitchen. Each of the gourmet hamburgers is unique and also think outside of the box. What does each of these great burger recipes have in common? Each is an Angus beef burger!
Red wine goes so well with beef. I admit I do have a wine obsession. I love infusing wine into recipes. So why not create a wine burger or a wineburger as some have called these good burger recipes.
The Red Wine Reduction
The Red Wine reduction is what gives this Angus beef burger the best flavor you could want in a gourmet burger recipe. This The Red Wine Burger came out so good, all because of that red wine reduction. You do not want to skip that on this wine burger.
Gourmet Burger Recipes
Why create gourmet burger recipes like this red wine burger? Anyone can make good burger recipes, but to take that angus beef burger and create great burger recipes, that is the difference.
For This Recipe You Will Need
What Is The Best Burger Recipe Ever?
The Best burger recipe ever? For me, this red wine burger is the best juicy burger recipe I have ever created. That is until I debut that pierogie burger that is.
How about you? What is the best burger you ever had? Describe it for me in the comments. I love to know!
The Red Wine Burger is a juicy Angus beef gourmet burger. It has a tunnel of swiss cheese inside this juicy red wine burger. Mushrooms and onions finish off this gourmet burger.
- 1 lb Angus Burger patties
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion sliced
- 3 tb butter
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 tb sugar
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 small roma tomato (sliced)
- 2 kaiser buns
- In a saute pan, melt the 2 tablespoons of the butter and add the mushrooms and onions. Saute them for about 2 minutes then add the garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Continue saute until the onions turn clear. Take off the heat and put them in a bowl, to set aside.
- Next, take one the Angus patties and, divide the swiss cheese up into cubes, place a few of the cubes on top of the patty.
- Take the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter and cut it in half. Place the half of the butter you just cut, next to the swiss cheese.
- Take another Angus patty and place it on top the patty with the cheese and butter. Seal up the edges. Do the same thing to the other patties that left in the package.
- Grill up the burgers to your desire likeness.
- Meanwhile, in the same pan that you sauteed the mushrooms and onions in, turn the heat on and add the red wine and dissolve the sugar into it. Bring the wine to a simmer.
- Continue to simmer until the wine starts to coat the back of a metal spoon. Take it off the heat and allow to cool.
Build the Burger
- Place the bottom of the bun on a plate.
- Next add the Angus burger.
- Top it off with the saute mushrooms and onions.
- Drizzle on the red wine sauce over the whole thing.
- Add some tomato slices and the field greens.
- Finally the top part the bun and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0
This post was most recently updated