Kielbasa Bacon Bombs is an awesome grilled kielbasa. This bacon bombs recipe is a cheesy stuffed bacon wrapped kielbasa. Ever wonder what to make with kielbasa? Then this grilled kielbasa recipe is your answer!
What To Make With Kielbasa
My family loves kielbasa. In fact, we always make grilled kielbasa in the summer. So when I thought, grilled kielbasa? A grilled kielbasa recipe was what came to my mind.
Bacon Bombs Recipe
What was the inspiration behind this bacon wrapped kielbasa? It was a video I saw on Facebook honestly.
I ‘d seen this Tasty video for potato volcanos. A thought popped into my head, why can’t I those potato volcanos into a kielbasa recipe and call it a bacon bombs recipe?
Kielbasa Bacon Bombs
I have been wanting to do grilled kielbasa recipes for a while. As I have mentioned many times on Seduction in The Kitchen, I am from Pittsburgh, we love kielbasa.
I know they sell cheese stuffed kielbasa in the stores. I didn’t want nacho cheese injected into the meat. I wanted a tasty cheese mixture for this bacon bombs recipe.
Grilled Kielbasa Recipe
I wanted a mellow, yet a cheese mixture that packed a punch for this grilled kielbasa recipe. So I choose to use shredded Colby jack cheese with green onions and canned green chilies. I figured this combination would give a nice compliment to the bacon wrapped kielbasa.
Bacon Wrapped Kielbasa
I decided on using a cream cheese rather than regular cheese. I wanted to make this a grilled stuffed kielbasa for this bacon bombs.
The cream cheese will stay put in this bacon wrapped kielbasa and will not ooze all over the place as it grills. Plus, this cheesy mixture is easier to place in the center of this kielbasa recipe.
My mother actually came up with the idea of using bacon to keep it all together for this kielbasa recipe. She is right, this kielbasa recipe needed bacon so you can enhance this grilled kielbasa.
So if you are wondering what to make with kielbasa. Then you really need to make this Kielbasa Bacon Bombs. You will love this grilled kielbasa recipe!
Kielbasa Bacon Bombs will be the hit of your tailgate party. A cheese stuffed kielbasa wrapped in bacon then grilled will be the winner at your party. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 8 oz cream cheese (soften)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 package of kielbasa
- 1 package of bacon
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, green onions, shredded cheese, green chilies and pepper to taste together.
- Once you have the cream cheese mixture together, set aside and slice the kielbasa into 4 links. Then slice those links in half lengthwise.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the kielbasa bottom sections of the kielbasa. Then put the top sections onto the kielbasa.
- Wrap the kielbasa with the bacon, It took 2 slices to wrap around then a third piece to wrap around lengthwise.
- Secure the whole kielbasa with toothpicks.
- Place the kielbasas on the grill and grill them up for 20 minutes, till the bacon in nice and crispy and done.
- Take off the grill, remove the toothpicks and ENJOY!
Keywords: grill, bacon, keilbasa
Like it? Pin it!