I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
[intro]Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes are simple Easter cupcakes. These cute Spring cupcakes have Cadbury mini eggs in the middle for a nice surprise! Plus adding some fancy sprinkles is what makes these cupcakes a winner![/intro]
Cadbury Mini Eggs
When it is Easter, you see the iconic Cadbury Creme Eggs make its way into the stores. That chocolate egg with that nice creme center screams easter. So when Cadbury came out with the Cadbury mini eggs, I knew that those mini eggs would be perfect inside of an Easter cupcake.
What can you put on a cupcake to make it stand out? Fancy sprinkles! Cupcake sprinkles have come a long way than just “jimmies” as we called them growing up. Now cupcake sprinkles are known as fancy sprinkles.
You can have metallic sprinkles, pearls, and even shaped sprinkles. There is shops online that sell just sprinkles like Sprinkle Pop. You will find the cutest fancy sprinkles in them. If you want to make holiday cupcakes, you need fancy sprinkles.
When I decided to make the Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes, It wasn’t the chocolate candy that made me want to make Easter cupcakes. It was seeing these cute duckie sprinkles, that made me want to make develop a cupcake recipe that had an Easter theme that inspired me.
The Easter sprinkles combined with some colorful icing would make some cute Easter cupcakes I felt. How did I do the colorful icing? I just layered 3 colored icings into a bag, all on top of each other, then piped the cupcakes. The colored effect you see on these Easter cupcakes is how it came out! I love the look!
Have some fun, and create a cute spring cupcake with a nice Cadbury egg inside! Let your creativity come out!
Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes are simple Easter cupcakes with Cadbury mini eggs in the middle for a nice surprise! Add fancy sprinkles, these cupcakes is a winner!
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 oz) box of chocolate instant pudding
- 1 (2oz) container vanilla yogurt
- 1 package of 12 Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Colored Frosting
- Fancy Sprinkles
- Preheat the oven according to the cake mix for cupcakes.
- In a large bowl, add the cake mix, pudding mix, and yogurt.
- According to the box add 1 less egg then it calls for. (If it says 3 eggs, then only add 2 eggs) add what it says for water and oil.
- Mix everything together until it all well combined.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Add cupcake batter 2/3 the way up into each of the cupcake liners.
- In the middle of each cupcake insert a Cadbury Mini Egg.
- Bake the cupcakes according to the box directions.
- Take out the oven and allow to cool.
- Pipe on the colored frosting.
- Decorate with the fancy sprinkles.
- Serve them up and ENJOY!
If you want a really nice chocolate taste to cupcakes, for the water substitute 1/2 water half chocolate milk! So if it is 1 cup of water you would do 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup chocolate milk.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easter Ducks Flowers and Stars Edible Confetti Sprinkles Cake Cookie Cupcake IceCream Donut Quins
Spring Bling Sprinkle Mix| Pastel | Pink and Purple| Teal | Yellow | Easter Sprinkles, 4OZ
Easter Sprinkles with Bunnies for Baking and Decorating Cupcakes, Cakes, Cookies, and Ice Cream! Bulk Medley Mix for Easter Party I Edible Decorations I 8 oz I White I Green I Cool Mom Sprinkles
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 93mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 23gProtein: 3g