Adult ButterBeer is a butterbeer recipe with alcohol. This butterscotch schnapps drink of the Harry Potter-inspired drink, ButterBeer is amazing. This Harry Potter drink is sweet and yummy, perfect for an adult Halloween Party or Harry Potter themed food. 1 drink
In the past I would go to my friend’s Halloween party, she threw every year. A few years ago she decided to stop having the party. Not that I can blame her, it is a pain to throw a party.
Harry Potter Drinks
Like every party, you need a theme. A popular Halloween theme is Harry Potter. With a Harry Potter theme, you need Harry Potter drinks.
Harry Potter Alcoholic Drinks
If it is an adult party, then you need Harry Potter alcoholic drinks! A themed cocktail is the hit of any party. So why not showcase a few Harry Potter alcoholic drinks!
What Is Butterbeer
A popular Harry Potter drink is Butterbeer. But what is butterbeer? No one really knows. That is what is amazing about a butterbeer cocktail, we can make it whateverway we want!
I been wanting to make a butterbeer recipe. When I search out the butterbeer recipe, all I see was kid-friendly recipes. That is nice but what about an Adult ButterBeer?
I mean the Butterbeer does have the word beer in the title, so why not do butterbeer recipe with alcohol for this version of this Harry Potter drink? I love creating fun cocktails. I have Unicorn Kisses Cocktail, Peep Drop Martini, and Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail recipes up here on Seduction in the Kitchen.
I basically for this Adult Butter Beer recipe, took the concept from a few butterbeer recipes. But I added a few twists to it to make it butterbeer recipe with alcohol. No one really knows how butterbeer recipe is supposed to taste.
Butterscotch Schnapps Drinks
I I decided to make the topping with butterscotch schnapps. I have had a few butterscotch schnapps drinks and they do taste so yummy. So why not make a topping for this butterbeer with alcohol recipe.
Butterbeer with Alcohol
So really, this is a way for me to come up with a new butterbeer alcoholic recipe. So I think butterbeer is actually butterbeer with alcohol recipe. At least that how I would drink if I was in Harry Potter land!
- 6 oz cream soda
- 1 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1/4 teaspoon butter extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 oz Amaretto
- In a tall, chilled beer mug, combine the cream soda, Vanilla Vodka, Butterscotch Schnapps, and the butter extract.
- Mix well.
- In a large bowl add the whipping cream, with a mixer, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Then add the marshmallow fluff and Amaretto.
- Continue beating the mixture until hard peaks form.
- After the hard peaks form, place a dollop of the cream on top the butterbeer.
- Sit back, relax and ENJOY
- 24 Ounce Cocktail Shaker Bar Set Accessories - Martini Kit with Measuring Jigger and Mixing Spoon plus Drink Recipes Booklet - Stainless Steel Tool Built-in Bartender Strainer
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 0g