Peep Drop Martini is a marshmallow peep twist onto the lemon drop martini. This lemon drop martini drink recipe features Pau Maui Vodka and Limoncello. This Peep martini is a fun way to celebrate Spring.
So it is time for my annual marshmallow peep recipe. Every year I come up with a new recipe that features those sugary marshmallow chicks and bunnies. Alize Chillin With My Peeps and Chocolate Brownie Peep Bites.
I have a marshmallow Peep obsession, along with pierogies and frozen meatballs as you know. I love getting creative with these marshmallow chicks and bunnies for recipes.
Lemon Drop Martini
This year for the peep recipe I went the adult drink and did a fun twist on a lemon drop martini. What inspired it this year was a Lemon Drop Martini with the marshmallow peep? The sugar.
To make a lemon drop martini recipe you need sugar. Hello, these marshmallow bunnies are coated in sugar! Do you see how I connected the lemon drop martini to a marshmallow peep?
Peep Drop Martini
I wanted to make a new drink with Pau Maui Vodka again. I love this vodka. It has a clean taste and it is so smooth.
It is handcrafted in small batches by Hali’imaile Distilling Company. It is a Hawaiian vodka in every way. I first worked with Pau Maui when I created Hawaiian Vodka Sauerkraut.
No, I am not under any obligation to create any more recipes for Pau Maui, but I wanted to. It is a vodka I like makes this Peep Drop Martini recipe pop with flavor.
Lemon Drop Martini Limoncello
I also admit I am favoring limoncello right now. Lemon drop martini limoncello recipe is one that has this wonderful lemon taste to it. I pair that limoncello with the sugar coasted marshmallow peep to make this a peep martini recipe. It is heaven in a glass to me.
Peep Martini Recipe
There are several recipes for lemon drop martinis. This peep martini recipe makes you pucker up. It is easy vodka limoncello cocktail that makes a great dessert drink.
Peep Drop Martini is a peep twist onto the lemon drop martini featuring Pau Maui Vodka. One sip and you will be hooked on this drink.
- 1 1/2 ounces Pau Maui vodka
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1 oz limoncello
- 2 marshmallow Peeps
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 4 -5 ice cubes
- superfine sugar (for the martini glass rim)
- Chill martini glasses in the freezer for at least 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Place Pau Maui Vodka, Triple Sec, limoncello, lemon juice and 1 Peep into a cocktail shaker with 4-5 ice cubes and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Run the lemon twist around the edge of the chilled martini glass and dunk in a small amount of sugar for a coated rim.
- Pour the strained martini into the chilled glasses, garnish with another marshmallow peep and ENJOY!