Tropical Lagoon Sangria is a fun, refreshing adult drink that is perfect to drink by the poolside in the summertime. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
Let’s celebrate, shall we? I want to have some fun with this post. I want to have a fun summer celebration mood with it. How can I create a fun, celebration mood in a post? I know how about a fun summer song. one with some style maybe? How about this
Why did it not last? Well, he is focused on his career, and got things going on, so a relationship, there is no room. For one shining moment I learned I could open up my heart again and let a serious relationship into it. Just have to find that one who deserves that role, and is ready for that role, too, that is also important.
It was nice being a cougar for a brief moment in time. I felt like I was in that movie: How Stella Got Her Grove Back. A young man helped me realize this for a brief moment, I am a wonderful woman, worth being with, even though it was just for a week. He did say we finally met at the wrong time if you never meet, is there a right time?
Anyway, I had a small short-lived summer romance, and time to just celebrate. What is better to celebrate with than a nice summer drink? I personally love sangrias. This sangria came about on accident. I had to use up mango and pineapple I had for another recipe idea, I just didn’t get to. So I decided let’s make a sangria with it. I wanted it to be “beachy” I had a Seagram’s wine cooler, Pina Colada in my fridge and the pretty blue color of it was calling to me,”make me a sangria.” So I did and it was awesome! Perfect for celebrating at the poolside this summer.
- 1 ml bottle sweet white wine 750
- 1/2 pineapple cut into chunks
- 1-2 mangos cut into chunks
- 1 cup ⁄4 triple sec
- 1 cup ⁄2 sugar
- 1 bottle Seagram's Pina Colada wine cooler 11.2oz
- In a pitcher combine the sugar, triple sec, and 1/2 of the bottle of the Seagrams wine cooler. Mix to dissolve the sugar.
- Next add the fruit to the pitcher
- Add the wine over everything and give a stir. If you still have enough room, add the rest the wine cooler.
- Place the pitcher in the fridge for a few hours.
- Take it out and pour yourself a drink and ENJOY!
Do you love this Tropical Lagoon Sangria? Follow me on Facebook and Instagram! Don’t want to miss a recipe? Signup for my monthly newsletter with all the recipes posted in last month! Don’t forget to check out my Flavor Store for great tasting spices, dips, and so much more!