Do you know what July 24th is? It National Tequila day! That is right, when I think of tequila I think of margaritas! It is my choice of drink. In fact, my saying at work is, “It’s a margarita day” when we are very busy.
To kick off national tequila day, I have come up with a great recipe with Casa Noble that you can enjoy by the pool. A little about Casa Noble:
A renowned boutique distillery, Casa Noble presents the pride, passion and quality commitment of more than 200 years and over 7 generations of Tequila production. The Casa Noble family of Single Estate Organic Tequilas – Crystal, Reposado and Anejo have a rich history that has earned them a position as one of the finest ultra premium spirits portfolios in the world. Today, Casa Noble’s handcrafted tequilas are exported to over 30 countries worldwide and currently available in premium retail outlets, restaurants, distinguished bars and lounges and destination hotels around the world.
So it is summer, and want enjoy a nice drink poolside, what flavor screams summer? Creamsicle! I decided to switch up the margarita standard by making an orange flavored sweet and sour mix, then mix with a little cream and I had a nice creamsicle drink.
Casa Noble Creamsicle Margarita is a wonderful poolside drink for the hot summer sun. A recipe for #TequilaDay by Seduction in the Kitchen
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounce of Casa Noble Tequila
- 4 ounces of orange flavored sweet and sour mix
- 1 scoop of organic vanilla ice cream
- 6 ounces ice
- Combine water and sugar in a large sauce pan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- Once cooled mix syrup, orange and lemon juice in a pitcher. Then chill the mixture till ready to make your drink.
- Put everything into a blender, and blend it till smooth. Then rim some margarita glasses with salt, pour the margarita into the glasses and ENJOY!