Pineapple Mango Moscato Jam is a sweet recipe for mango jam. This pineapple mango jam combined with Moscato wine for a sweet jam. Wine lovers will love this pineapple Moscato jelly! Makes 2 Jars
Mango Jelly Recipes
I was online researching mango jelly recipes. In the research, I came across a place that made a pineapple Moscato jam. A jam that has wine in it? Interesting!
Would a mango jam work with Moscato? I love creating recipes with sweet Moscato wine, so making a recipe for mango jam with Moscato would be easy for me!
Mango Pineapple Jam
The more I thought about that pineapple Moscato jelly. I thought I should make this mango jam into a mango pineapple jam. The two fruit would pair together in a wine jelly recipe.
I went to the to the Farmer’s market, picked up some fresh fruit there, for canning jam. My thought was I can be canned jam now and give them away at Christmas in gift baskets.
For This Recipe You Will Need
Norpro Canning Essentials Boxed Set, 6 Piece Set Affiliate Link
Pineapple Mango Moscato Jam
I made this Pineapple Mango Moscato Jam. My favorite wine, Moscato really made this pineapple mango jam awesome. The flavor of this recipe for mango jam is so good on toast and even ICE CREAM!
Yep! Ice cream, this mango jelly recipe is a great ice cream topping!
Pineapple Mango Moscato jam is a sweet jam for saving summer for #sundaysupper. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 1 cups pineapple (about 3 (chopped))
- 1 mango (peeled and chopped)
- 1 lemon (juice and zest of, grated)
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 cups moscato wine
- Mix together the chopped pineapple, mango the grated lemon peel, the lemon juice, and the wine and let set overnight.
- The next day put pot on a medium flame and bring to a mild boil. Add the sugar and bring back to a boil.
- Continue to boil for about an hour. Use a potato masher to break-up the larger pineapple and mango pieces.
- Ladle into jars, seal and water bath process for 10-mins. Invert the jars to cool for an hour, then upright them. Then ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180
This post was most recently updated