While you are at it, check out AmFam at the following places on the internet:
See what #ChooseDreams that will inspire you from these locations!
Angel Hair & Zucchini Noodles with Fresh Tomato Sauce by Ruffles & Truffles
Baked Vegetable Egg Rolls by Curious Cuisiniere
Beef Stroganoff by Country Girl in the Village
Buffalo Cauli-Tots by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Corn and Crab Chowder by The Dinner-Mom
Crab Cake Salad by Family Foodie
Grilled Portabella Mushrooms On Red Pepper Slaw with Cucumber Dressing by Seduction In The Kitchen
Healthy Chicken Salad by Run DMT
Lighter Beef Tacos by Alida’s Kitchen
Meatballs with Vegetable Noodles and Fresh Tomato Sauce by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
Roasted Cauliflower Mac & Cheese by The Messy Baker
Spaghetti Squash with Mushrooms and Spinach by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Superfood Pancakes by girlichef
Tex Mex Enchilada Skillet Lasagna by Neighborfood
Zucchini Meat Lasagna by Peanut Butter and Peppers
Chewy Coconut Granola Bars by Savvy Eats
Enlightened Southern Banana Puddings by The Weekend Gourmet
Mom’s Fruit Salad by Magnolia Days
Strawberry Vanilla Canapés by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
Zucchini Carrot Snack Cake by The Foodie Army Wife
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy! You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
- 6 portobello mushroom caps
- 2 garlic minced
- 1 small head of cabbage shredded
- 2 red peppers julianned into small strips
- 2 shallots sliced thin and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup olive oil divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 of a seedless cucumber
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- First, You want to make the slaw. Place the shredded cabbage, peppers, and shallots into a bowl and mix them well.
- Next, whisk the lemon juice, sugar, and 1/3 cup olive oil together. Season with a little salt and pepper. Then after it is whisked together, add to the red pepper mixture. Toss it well and set it aside.
- Next work on the cucumber dressing, chop up the cucumber and add into your blender with the vinegar. Puree the cucumber and slowly add the olive oil into the blender to allow it to emulsify into the dressing. When all incorporated, set that aside as well.
- Now, we will make these portobellos, brush the caps with a little olive oil and season them with a little salt and pepper. Place them on the grill, the inside area down first. Allow to cook for about 2-3 minutes. Then flip them over and cook the other side for about 2 minutes. Just before you take them off the grill, sprinkle a little the fresh, minced garlic onto the caps, and then take them off the grill.
- To plate these, put a little the red pepper slaw down first, then place the portobello on top, making sure that the inside area with the garlic is face up. Then drizzle some the cucumber dressing on the top, then ENJOY!