Slow Cooker Meatball Stew is a wonderful fall soup recipe. This meatball soup uses frozen meatballs and a slow cooker that is perfect for a busy family! If you are looking for fall recipes, be sure to add this meatball stew to your recipe box!
I have a tiny obsession with frozen meatballs. To me, frozen meatballs are perfect being on a budget. Why? Because I can always get frozen meatballs on sale.
I first heard of meatball stew on a show I like to watch called “Arranged” on FYI network. My favorite couple is the young couple Christian and Maria, who are Romani Gypsy. They were making a meatball stew for the family and it really intrigued me.
Slow Cooker Stew
I decided I wanted to create this meatball soup as a slow cooker stew. I love slow cooker stews because you put the meatball stew on low and go about your day. Come home, and your stew recipe is cooked and ready to serve.
The flavor in this meatball soup came out so nice. This frozen meatball soup is perfect to be part of my fall recipes. Spend the day picking apples or visiting a pumpkin patch, then come home to this wonderful fall soup recipe! That makes this slow cooker soup a winner in my book!
- 1 bag of frozen home style meatballs
- 1 cup of baby carrots
- 3 red potatoes (cut up)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 6 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 (10 oz) jar Bistro Au Jus gravy
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- Green onions (chopped for garnish)
- In a slow cooker, put everything in it.
- Give it a nice stir and put it on low.
- Let cook for about 6-8 hours
- Ladle some the stew into a bowl, garnish with the green onions and ENJOY!
- OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Ladle
- Hamilton Beach (33473) Slow Cooker, Programmable, 7 Quart, Silver
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350