Honey Baked Cinnamon Apples is a simple and easy baked apples with cinnamon recipe. These honey baked apples are so good with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. You will love spiced apples recipe after trying this honey dessert recipe! Serves 4
Honey Baked Apples
These honey baked apples came to me because I was sent a large bottle of raw honey to create recipes with. Also, another reason I decided to make this honey dessert recipe because I also had Honeycrisp apples. Plus I was craving apple dumplings, but I was lazy and didn’t want to make the dough for them.
Baked Apples With Cinnamon Recipe
Yes, I get lazy sometimes with creating a recipe. But that can lead to a good recipe like this baked apples with cinnamon recipe. Sometimes taking a shortcut can lead to a greatness.
Spiced Apples Recipe
The combo of the honey, brown sugar and cinnamon is wonderful in this spiced apples recipe. When taking that spice combo and add it to a Honeycrisp apple, this apple with honey just pops with flavor.
Baked Apples With Honey
I personally love baked apples with honey when they are fresh out of the oven. Then take that honey dessert recipe and place it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. YUM!
For This Recipe You Will Need
- Bakeware Set, Krokori Rectangular Baking Pan Ceramic Glaze Baking Dish for Cooking, Kitchen, Cake Dinner, Banquet and Daily Use Affiliate Link
The ice cream with baked apples with honey is a flavor explosion. Apples and cinnamon go well together. So does apple with honey. So put together and you will have an easy apple recipe that tastes amazing!
Honey Baked Cinnamon Apples is a wonderfully simple and easy dessert you can make at home. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 4 whole Honeycrisp Apples (washed and cored)
- 3 TB brown sugar
- 2 ts cinnamon
- 1 TB honey
- 2 TB Cinnamon Coffee Creamer
- 1 TB butter (cut into 4ths)
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, honey, and coffee creamer
- Spray a pie pan with a little cooking spray, and arrange the apples on it.
- In the middle of each apple, where you have cored them out. Fill the cavity of each apple with the brown sugar mixture.
- After the cavity is filled, place a 4th of the butter onto the top of each apple in the core section.
- Cover with the dish with foil and bake for about an hour
- Take the apples out the oven, Take the foil off and serve them up and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90
This post was most recently updated