I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
[intro]Honey Baked Cinnamon Apples is a simple and easy baked apples with cinnamon recipe. These honey baked apples are so good with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. You will love spiced apples recipe after trying this honey dessert recipe! Serves 4[/intro]
Honey Baked Apples
These honey baked apples came to me because I was sent a large bottle of raw honey to create recipes with. Also, another reason I decided to make this honey dessert recipe because I also had Honeycrisp apples. Plus I was craving apple dumplings, but I was lazy and didn’t want to make the dough for them.
Baked Apples With Cinnamon Recipe
Yes, I get lazy sometimes with creating a recipe. But that can lead to a good recipe like this baked apples with cinnamon recipe. Sometimes taking a shortcut can lead to a greatness.
Spiced Apples Recipe
The combo of the honey, brown sugar and cinnamon is wonderful in this spiced apples recipe. When taking that spice combo and add it to a Honeycrisp apple, this apple with honey just pops with flavor.
Baked Apples With Honey
I personally love baked apples with honey when they are fresh out of the oven. Then take that honey dessert recipe and place it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. YUM!
For This Recipe You Will Need
- Bakeware Set, Krokori Rectangular Baking Pan Ceramic Glaze Baking Dish for Cooking, Kitchen, Cake Dinner, Banquet and Daily Use Affiliate Link
The ice cream with baked apples with honey is a flavor explosion. Apples and cinnamon go well together. So does apple with honey. So put together and you will have an easy apple recipe that tastes amazing!
- 4 whole Honeycrisp Apples (washed and cored)
- 3 TB brown sugar
- 2 ts cinnamon
- 1 TB honey
- 2 TB Cinnamon Coffee Creamer
- 1 TB butter (cut into 4ths)
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, honey, and coffee creamer
- Spray a pie pan with a little cooking spray, and arrange the apples on it.
- In the middle of each apple, where you have cored them out. Fill the cavity of each apple with the brown sugar mixture.
- After the cavity is filled, place a 4th of the butter onto the top of each apple in the core section.
- Cover with the dish with foil and bake for about an hour
- Take the apples out the oven, Take the foil off and serve them up and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90