Tropical Fruit With Moscato Glaze Quesadilla is a fun fruit quesadilla to enjoy during the hot summer. You will love this glaze fruit dessert a dollop of vanilla ice cream. This Moscato dessert is nice and refreshing.
Summer Time Recipes
Summertime is the best time to get silly and have a party. With the heat of the summer sun, a pool party is one the best ways to have fun and cool off all at the time. So with a pool party, you need summertime recipes.
In the summer, you eat lighter. So the idea of creating a recipe for a fruit quesadilla was inspired by that idea. glazed fruit tucked into a tortilla and grilled slightly. Then add some ice cream? Yep, a fruit quesadilla sounds like the perfect summertime recipe.
Tropical Fruit With Moscato Glaze Quesadilla
I wanted to make a summertime quesadilla recipe fun and light. Plus wanted to do make a recipe that can make quick, Viola! This Tropical Fruit Quesadilla was born.
What makes this fruit quesadilla is the mascarpone filling that has Moscato wine in it. When the mascarpone filling melts, it forms this wonderful fruit glaze. This Moscato recipe is just perfect for a summer appetizer or dessert.
Quick Summertime Recipe
What I think really makes this Tropical Fruit Quesadilla is that it really is a quick summertime recipe. It grills up in a matter of minutes. Then top off this Moscato fruit dessert with some vanilla ice cream and you have the perfect pool party dessert.
- 8 oz Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 cup moscato wine
- 1 tablespoon key lime juice
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mango (chopped,)
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 8 tablespoons butter
- caramel sauce
- 4 tortillas
- powder sugar
- whipped cream
- In a small bowl, mix the moscato with with the mascarpone cheese, lime juice and sugar. set it aside.
- In a fry pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
- Then place one tortilla in the melted butter, fry it on one side for about a minute, then flip it over and fry the other side for about a minute.
- Next, spread on half of the tortilla the mascarpone cheese , layer on the fruit, and drizzle on the caramel over the fruit.
- Fold the other half the tortilla over the fruit and and press it down. Continue to cook for another minute.
- Carefully flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side for about 30 seconds.
- Take off the heat and onto a plate, sprinkle with some powder sugar , cut into wedges.
- Do the same thing with the remaining tortillas.
- Garnish with a little whipped cream and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 280
Like it? Pin it!