Cupcakes With Pudding Mix
I love making cakes. Everyone always comments that my cakes and cupcakes are so moist. The secret is I make my cupcakes with pudding mix.
Making cupcakes with pudding mix is the secret to a moist cupcake. Well, pudding and also yogurt as well. Those two ingredients are my secret to a moist cupcake.
For This Recipe You Will Need
- OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Muffin Pan Affiliate Link
- OXO Good Grips Reusable Silicone Baking Cups Affiliate Link
Dirt Cups With Gummy Worms
I know you have seen dirt cups with gummy worms. It is a very easy recipe that has:
- Chocolate Pudding
- Crushed Oreos
- Gummy Worms
My sister started making dirt cups with gummy worms for my mom and she fell in love with the chocolate dirt recipe. I wanted to take that oreo dirt recipe and turn it into a fun cupcake recipe.
Making easy dirt cake recipe with gummy worms and Oreos did not take a lot to develop. The dirt dessert with gummy worms is really on the top of the cupcake.
Dirt Dessert With Gummy Worms
With the chocolate buttercream, I created the dirt dessert with gummy worms. The buttercream replaces the pudding in the oreo dirt recipe.
Chocolate Dirt Recipe
My hope with this fun cupcake recipe was to create an alternative chocolate dirt recipe. I made my basic cupcakes with pudding mix and dirt cups with gummy worms to create the Dirt Cupcakes.
This easy dirt cake recipe with gummy worms and Oreos is perfect for kids. They will love making this version of the oreo dirt recipe. Let them have fun and let them play with the dirt dessert with gummy worms!
Dirt cupcakes is an easy dirt cake recipe with gummy worms and Oreos. These cupcakes take the oreo dirt recipe and turn it into a fun cupcake recipe! Perfect dirt dessert with gummy worms for kids!
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 oz vanilla pudding
- 1 small box (3 1/2 oz) chocolate pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup dutch-process cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- Gummy worms
- Make the cupcakes according to the box.
- Add all the ingredients except reduce the eggs to 2 eggs and add in the pudding mix and the yogurt.
- Blend everything together and bake according to the box.
- When the cakes are baked, let them cool.
- Beat the butter on medium speed until creamy – about 2 minutes with a mixer.
- Add confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, heavy cream, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to high speed and beat for 2 full minutes.
- Add up to 1/2 cup more confectioners’ sugar if frosting is too thin or another Tablespoon of cream if frosting is too thick.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled, pipe a little buttercream onto the cupcake.
- Sprinkle a little bit of the crushed Oreos on it, with a gummy worm
- Finish topping off with a little more of the chocolate buttercream.
- Finally, finish decorating with the crushed Oreos and gummy worms on the top of the chocolate cupcakes.
- Once done with the cupcakes, serve them up and ENJOY!
For the yogurt, one those small containers you put into your lunch is the perfect size for cake making. There is no need to measure, just open up the container and pour it into the cake batter and stir!
- Calories: 315
Keywords: dirt, chocolate, cupcakes, kids