Crock Pot Apple Cider Corned Beef and Cabbage uses apple cider for a sweet taste. This corned beef and cabbage crock pot recipe is sweet and savory. This dish will make your taste buds so very happy.
Iadmit I wanted to put this out sooner, but I have was preoccupied. There is a lot going on at work. We are once again short-handed and there was an inspection, and it starting to wear me out.
Corned Beef Brisket
Crock Pot Apple Cider Corned Beef and Cabbage
Corned Beef Slow Cooker
Corned Beef and Cabbage Crock Pot Recipe
This corned beef and cabbage crock pot recipe is so simple to make. The slow cooker does all the work. Yep, this corned beef and cabbage crock pot recipe is a fix it and forget it.
- 4 cups Apple Cider
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 large onion (cut into quarters)
- 3 lbs corned beef brisket (with spices)
- 8 small red potatoes cut into quarters
- 1 pounds head cabbage (cored and cut into 10 wedges)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- Combine the apple cider, sugar, pepper, mustard, spice packet of the corned beef, and garlic, in a 6 qt crock pot and mix well.
- Place corned beef and onions in the mixture. Scatter the potatoes and carrots over the top and along the sides.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting 4 hours.
- Remove the lid and scatter the cabbage wedges over the top.
- Cover and continue cooking on high 3-4 hours longer, or until beef is tender.
- Crockpot SCCPCT600-B Thermoshield Slow Cooker, 6 Quart, Black
- Hamilton Beach (33473) Slow Cooker, Programmable, 7 Quart, Silver
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 570 Total Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 144mg Sodium: 96mg Carbohydrates: 40g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 16g Protein: 43g
Check out my the latest on my other blog: