Crock Pot Apple Cider Corned Beef and Cabbage uses apple cider for a sweet taste. This corned beef and cabbage crock pot recipe is sweet and savory. This corned beef brisket in the crock pot will make your taste buds so very happy.
Corn Beef and Cabbage
Who likes corn beef and cabbage? I know I do! I love cooking my corn beef and cabbage in a slow cooker for a wonderful tender meal!
Corned Beef Brisket in the Crock Pot
We all have St Patrick Day traditions. After all, everyone is Irish on St Patty’s Day! My tradition is corned beef brisket in the crock pot.
Why? I love cooking brisket in crock pot all day so when I get home that corn beef and cabbage is ready to eat.
I am part Irish. If you could not tell by my fair complexion, reddish hair, and green eyes. Even though my family is Irish, we never had corned beef brisket or any other Irish recipes for that matter.
Since crockpot corned beef is a must in Cleveland, which is a huge Irish city. Irish recipes is a must in Cleveland! I now make corned beef in crock pot.
How To Cook A Corned Beef in the Crock Pot
How to cook a corned beef in the crock pot? One is you need a liquid to cook a slow cooker corned beef recipe. I have a small obsession with apple cider.
I love cooking with Apple cider. When I make my corned beef and cabbage recipe crock pot style, I made the corned beef brisket with apple cider. The result was this tender corned beef brisket with a sweet yet savory taste to it.
Instant Pot Corned Beef
Can you make this slow cooker corned beef recipe as Instant Pot Corned Beef? Yes you can I have! Only I use the slow cooker option on the Instant Pot.
Corned Beef and Cabbage Crock Pot Recipe
This corned beef and cabbage crock pot recipe is so simple to make. The slow cooker does all the work. Yep, this corned beef and cabbage crock pot recipe is a fix it and forget it.
Corned Beef in a savory apple cider that is made in a slow cooker. One bite and your mouth will be in love with it. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 4 cups Apple Cider
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 large onion (cut into quarters)
- 3 lbs corned beef brisket (with spices)
- 8 small red potatoes cut into quarters
- 1 pounds head cabbage (cored and cut into 10 wedges)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- Combine the apple cider, sugar, pepper, mustard, spice packet of the corned beef, and garlic, in a 6 qt crock pot and mix well.
- Place corned beef and onions in the mixture. Scatter the potatoes and carrots over the top and along the sides.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting 4 hours.
- Remove the lid and scatter the cabbage wedges over the top.
- Cover and continue cooking on high 3-4 hours longer, or until beef is tender.
- Crockpot SCCPCT600-B Thermoshield Slow Cooker, 6 Quart, Black
- Hamilton Beach (33473) Slow Cooker, Programmable, 7 Quart, Silver
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 570 Total Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 144mg Sodium: 96mg Carbohydrates: 40g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 16g Protein: 43g
Apple Cider Cake Mix Donuts
Apple Cider Cake Mix Donuts is an easy way to make a homemade donut using cake mix and apple cider! A recipe from Seduction In The Kitchen.
Apple Pie Jello Shots
Apple Pie Jello Shots is an easy shots recipe! This easy apple pie recipe is fun jello shots with whiskey. You will love serving up this jello shots recipe!
Warm Salted Caramel Vodka Cider Recipe
Warm Salted Caramel Vodka Cider is the adult twist on warm apple cider with Pinnacle's Salted Caramel Vodka. A sip of this yummy cocktail will warm you up on a chilly Autumn night.