Crock Pot Apple Cider Corned Beef and Cabbage uses apple cider for a sweet taste. This corned beef and cabbage crock pot recipe is sweet and savory. This dish will make your taste buds so very happy.
Iadmit I wanted to put this out sooner, but I have was preoccupied. There is a lot going on at work. We are once again short-handed and there was an inspection, and it starting to wear me out.
Corned Beef Brisket
Crock Pot Apple Cider Corned Beef and Cabbage
Corned Beef Slow Cooker
Corned Beef and Cabbage Crock Pot Recipe
This corned beef and cabbage crock pot recipe is so simple to make. The slow cooker does all the work. Yep, this corned beef and cabbage crock pot recipe is a fix it and forget it.
Corned Beef in a savory apple cider that is made in a slow cooker. One bite and your mouth will be in love with it. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 4 cups Apple Cider
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 large onion (cut into quarters)
- 3 lbs corned beef brisket (with spices)
- 8 small red potatoes cut into quarters
- 1 pounds head cabbage (cored and cut into 10 wedges)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- Combine the apple cider, sugar, pepper, mustard, spice packet of the corned beef, and garlic, in a 6 qt crock pot and mix well.
- Place corned beef and onions in the mixture. Scatter the potatoes and carrots over the top and along the sides.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting 4 hours.
- Remove the lid and scatter the cabbage wedges over the top.
- Cover and continue cooking on high 3-4 hours longer, or until beef is tender.