Tiramisu Latte is a creamy and sweet that is the best way to describe this morning latte. It is tiramisu meets a latte.
So I finally got the new backdrops for photos and I have to say I am in love with them. I used the first one in the Spinach Salad with Honey Dijon recipe. I love how the photos are starting to look. What do you guys think of these new backdrops for the photos? I love to know.
What do you guys think of these new backdrops for the photos? I love to know. I am slowly improving the photos, especially now I found the right area to take them with the best light in my apartment. I have about 5 of these backdrops, all have that wood like texture to them, I wish I knew about them before! As they say, better late than never right.
I have been playing too with my Pinterest Pins. The style with most food bloggers is that collage type of thing. I am on the fence about them. I like them but at the same time, I do not. So I am mixing it up a bit on the
I like them but at the same time, I do not. So I am mixing it up a bit on the Seduction in the Kitchen Pinterest board with the collage pins and regular pins. I also applied to have rich pins on it, so we will see if I can get those. I told you guys, I am all about change and I am liking the changes I am trying to do with Seduction in the Kitchen.
Speaking of changes, did you see the Spinach Salad recipe? It was the first restaurant review I did with my “foodies.” We all enjoy going out and we have so much fun together and these reviews are so perfect for us. We already working on where we want to go in the Cleveland area for the next dining review.
I do love trying and doing new things. So when I noticed I was long overdue for some type of drink recipe. I decided I really wanted to do some type of latte.
With all the traveling I been doing the last few months for work. I admit I got a latte addiction in the turnpike. My drink right now is the Chai Tea latte and a Chocolate Covered Banana latte I can get on the turnpike. Actually, the Chocolate Covered Banana latte has what inspired this Tiramisu Latte.
How you maybe asking yourself? Well, you do not expect a latte to be flavored with chocolate covered bananas right? Well, Tiramisu is the same you do not expect in a latte.
I saw a recipe for something similar, but I will be honest, some the things they had in it did not make sense to have in the recipe, it wasn’t really tiramisu. So I used it as a base and started playing around with what I have and, I ended up with a delicious drink.
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream heavy
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup coffee black
- 1 tablespoon amaretto syrup or amaretto liquor
- whipping cream for garnish
- instant coffee for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the mascarpone cheese and the heavy cream. Add the milk and heat on low to medium heat, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Next, add the unsweetened cocoa powder to the mixture and stir until the cocoa dissolves. Then take off the heat.
- Pour hot coffee into a cup and add the mascarpone mixture then pour the amaretto on the top.
- Stir the drink will everything is well incorporated. If you like a little sweeter, then add a little sugar to the mixture and stir again.
- Garnish with whipping cream, a splash of amaretto, a sprinkle of instant coffee, and a dusting of cocoa powder and ENJOY!