Tiramisu Latte is a creamy and sweet that is the best way to describe this morning latte. It is tiramisu meets a latte.
So I finally got the new backdrops for photos and I have to say I am in love with them. I used the first one in the Spinach Salad with Honey Dijon recipe. I love how the photos are starting to look. What do you guys think of these new backdrops for the photos? I love to know.
I am slowly improving the photos, especially now I found the right area to take them with the best light in my apartment. I have about 5 of these backdrops, all have that wood like texture to them, I wish I knew about them before! As they say, better late than never right?
I do love trying and doing new things. So when I noticed I was long overdue for some type of drink recipe. I decided I really wanted to do some type of latte.
With all the traveling I have been doing the last few months for work. I admit I got a latte addiction on the turnpike. My drink right now is the Chai Tea Latte and a Tiramisu Latte I can get on the turnpike. Actually, the Tiramisu Latte is what inspired me to come up with my own version of it. It just soo good!
I saw a recipe online for a Tiramisu Latte, but I will be honest, some the things they had in it did not make sense to have in it. It wasn’t really tiramisu. So I just used it as a base and started playing around with what I know is in Tiramisu. I ended up with a delicious drink, that is Tiramisu Latte.
Check out these recipes:
- 30 Minute Burrata Pizza
- Ravioli and Meatball Soup With Garlic Bread Croutons: A Meal In A Bowl
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
Creamy and sweet that is the best way to describe this morning latte. It is tiramisu meets a latte, a recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream heavy
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup coffee black
- 1 tablespoon amaretto syrup or amaretto liquor
- whipping cream for garnish
- instant coffee for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the mascarpone cheese and the heavy cream. Add the milk and heat on low to medium heat, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Next, add the unsweetened cocoa powder to the mixture and stir until the cocoa dissolves. Then take off the heat.
- Pour hot coffee into a cup and add the mascarpone mixture then pour the amaretto on the top.
- Stir the drink will everything is well incorporated. If you like a little sweeter, then add a little sugar to the mixture and stir again.
- Garnish with whipping cream, a splash of amaretto, a sprinkle of instant coffee, and a dusting of cocoa powder and ENJOY!
Is this something you would love to whip up in your kitchen? Share it and inspire others with this recipe!
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $15.64Was: $31.35