Tiramisu Latte is a creamy and sweet latte drink recipe. The best way to describe this morning latte is that it is the best latte recipe. This drink is tiramisu meets a latte.
So I finally got the new backdrops for photos and I have to say I am in love with them. I used the first one in the Spinach Salad with Honey Dijon recipe. I love how the photos are starting to look. What do you guys think of these new backdrops for the photos? I love to know.
I am slowly improving the photos, especially now I found the right area to take them with the best light in my apartment. I have about 5 of these backdrops, all have that wood like texture to them, I wish I knew about them before! As they say, better late than never right?
I do love trying and doing new things. So when I noticed I was long overdue for some type of drink recipe. I decided I really wanted to do some type of latte.
What latte recipe do I want to make? I have been working so much. All I see anymore is the turnpike.
With all the traveling I have been doing the last few months for work. I admit I do have a latte addiction on the turnpike. My drink right now is the Chai Tea Latte and a Tiramisu Latte I can get on the turnpike. Actually, the Tiramisu Latte is what inspired me to come up with my own version of it. It just soo good!
I saw a recipe online for a Tiramisu Latte, but I will be honest, some the things they had in it did not make sense to me. It wasn’t really tiramisu. So I just used that tiramisu drink as a base.
I played around with what I know is in recipes for tiramisu. I wanted to best tiramisu recipe and form it into best latte recipe. It worked for this tiramisu drink. I ended up with a delicious drink, that is Tiramisu Latte.
Creamy and sweet that is the best way to describe this morning latte. It is tiramisu meets a latte, a recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream heavy
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup coffee black
- 1 tablespoon amaretto syrup or amaretto liquor
- whipping cream for garnish
- instant coffee for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the mascarpone cheese and the heavy cream. Add the milk and heat on low to medium heat, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Next, add the unsweetened cocoa powder to the mixture and stir until the cocoa dissolves. Then take off the heat.
- Pour hot coffee into a cup and add the mascarpone mixture then pour the amaretto on the top.
- Stir the drink will everything is well incorporated. If you like a little sweeter, then add a little sugar to the mixture and stir again.
- Garnish with whipping cream, a splash of amaretto, a sprinkle of instant coffee, and a dusting of cocoa powder and ENJOY!
- Calories: 231kcal
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 151mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 61mg