Tiramisu Latte is inspired by the tiramisu dessert. This latte recipe is a creamy and sweet latte drink recipe. One sip and you will agree it is the best tiramisu recipe as a latte! Start your morning off with a sweet tiramisu latte! Serves 2
What Is Tiramisu?
What is tiramisu? I actually had no idea what a tiramisu dessert was until I moved to Ohio. My ex’s cousin’s girlfriend had a serious addiction to tiramisu desserts.
What exactly is tiramisu dessert? Tiramisu is:
- coffee-flavoured Italian dessert
- made of ladyfingers
- layers of mascarpone cheese and cocoa
- Also can have Marsala wine and rum in it
I do love trying and doing new things. So when I noticed I was long overdue for some type of drink recipe. I do not have many latte recipes up on Seduction in the Kitchen.
What latte recipe do I want to make? I have been working so much. All I see anymore is the turnpike.
With all the traveling I have been doing the last few months for work. I have developed a latte addiction. The turnpike has a stop on it that serves the best Tiramisu Latte. Actually, that turnpike Tiramisu Latte is what inspired me to come up with my own version of the best tiramisu recipe only in a latte. It just soo good!
Tiramisu Latte Recipe
I saw a recipe online for a Tiramisu Latte Recipe, but I will be honest, some the things they had in it did not make sense to me for tiramisu dessert let alone as a latte. I felt it would not make for the best tiramisu latte recipe.
For This Recipe You Will Need
Electric Milk Frother Drink Mixer Affilate Link
I played around with what I know is in recipes for the tiramisu dessert. That helped in creating this latte recipe.I ended up with a tiramisu drink that is a delicious drink.
Creamy and sweet that is the best way to describe this morning latte. It is tiramisu meets a latte, a recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream heavy
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup coffee black
- 1 tablespoon amaretto syrup or amaretto liquor
- whipping cream for garnish
- instant coffee for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the mascarpone cheese and the heavy cream. Add the milk and heat on low to medium heat, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Next, add the unsweetened cocoa powder to the mixture and stir until the cocoa dissolves. Then take off the heat.
- Pour hot coffee into a cup and add the mascarpone mixture then pour the amaretto on the top.
- Stir the drink will everything is well incorporated. If you like a little sweeter, then add a little sugar to the mixture and stir again.
- Garnish with whipping cream, a splash of amaretto, a sprinkle of instant coffee, and a dusting of cocoa powder and ENJOY!
- Calories: 231kcal
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 151mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
Keywords: Tiramisu, Latte, Drink