Meatballs as a stroganoff with ranch flavoring made in the slow cooker, it is a budget friendly and very tasty recipe for #SundaySupper. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
I have had a week! I got sick suddenly and knocked me out for most this week. I actually asked to go home one day from my work as a phlebotomist, I never do that, I was that sick. Doctor gave me some antibiotics and I slept for almost 24 hours. It was bad. I am 110% better, wow did it take me for a loop.
As you know I love to write in real-time, so because I was sick and I just got home from doing a dining review at Texas de Brazil in Crocker Park which in Westlake Ohio, I am writing this post very late and very very very last-minute. I am really behind on everything, and this review was preplanned, so could not get out of it, but I will say this, I did get my meat on at this restaurant. I think I have the meat sweats from it, but was so good. I will go into details in a later post. Plus let’s not forget, we spring ahead also, I lost an hour because that, by the way you did turn your clocks ahead?
However, speaking of meats, actually, that is a good segway to what this week’s Sunday Supper is all about: MEATBALLS! It is meatball galore this week for Sunday Supper hosted by: Sue Slusser Lau of A Palatable Pastime. So not only did I get my meat on at the restaurant, you guys, this week will be getting your meatballs on this Sunday! Give me a break, I get weird when I am tired, trust me I am writing this way past my bedtime. So yes my jokes are very weird right now. Anyway, I have had this recipe I have been sitting on. When I saw the meatball theme, I knew this was the perfect recipe to bring to the table.
Love Seduction in the Kitchen recipes? Follow me on Facebook and Instagram! Don’t want miss a recipe? Signup for my monthly newsletter with all the recipes posted in last month!
I was craving stroganoff, but I didn’t want to run to the store to get stew meat. I discovered I had frozen meatballs. A thought occurred to me that the meatballs would most likely work, so I went with it. I wanted the stroganoff to be different. I been working on a ranch chicken recipe, it came to me what if I added ranch to this? Guess what it was a great idea! The combo of the stroganoff with ranch seasonings, it a perfect marriage of the two. Then the meatballs bring to that next level, that makes this a great family budget Sunday Super meal.
- 1 cup ⁄2 chopped onion
- 4 oz fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 ounce cans cream of mushroom soup 10 3/4
- 1 envelope of Ranch seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 oz frozen home style meatballs
- 3 cups hot cooked noodles
- In 2 1/2- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix ranch seasoning, onion, cream of mushroom soup, and mushrooms.
- Add the meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Stir sour cream and serve over noodles and ENJOY!
So are you ready now to get this meatball train going? Check out this week’s lineup of MEATBALLS!
- Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Meatballs with Maple Balsamic Sauce from The Crumby Cupcake
- Cheesy Stuffed Pepperoni Pizza Meatballs from The Weekend Gourmet
- Crab Cake Mini Meatballs with Tartar Sauce from The Texan New Yorker
- Garlicky Shrimp Meatballs from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Grilled Korean Meatballs from Palatable Pastime
- Saucy Thai Meatballs from Brunch-n-Bites
- Slow Cooker Turkey Appetizer Jelly Meatballs from Noshing With The Nolands
- Stuffed Meatballs from The Freshman Cook
- Tofu Nuggets from NinjaBaker
- Turkey Meatballs in Orange Sauce from Pine Needles In My Salad
- Turkey Meatballs with Spinach and Goat Cheese from Our Good Life
- Russian Meatball Soup from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Main Dish Meatballs:
- All-Purpose Meatballs from Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Baked Meatballs with Swiss Chard from And She Cooks
- Bourbon Baked Bean Meatballs from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cheesy Italian Meatball Sandwich from La Bella Vita Cucina
- Chicken Parmesan Meatball Casserole from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Deep Dish Skillet Meatball Pizza from From Gate to Plate
- Fightin’ Irish Balls from Monica’s Table
- General Tso’s Chicken Meatballs from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Grandma’s Italian Meatball Subs from Family Around The Table
- Hamballs from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Kefta Mkaouara (Moroccan Meatballs Tagine) from Curious Cuisiniere
- Keftedakia (Greek-style Meatballs) from Tramplingrose
- Kofte-Style Lamb Meatballs in a Tomato-Pepper Sauce from Caroline’s Cooking
- Meatball Subs from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Moroccan Lamb Meatballs in Tomato Sauce from MyGourmetConnection
- Orecchiette and Meatball Skillet Dinner from Momma’s Meals
- Persian Lamb Meatballs from Food Lust People Love
- Portuguese Meatballs in Garlicky Wine Sauce from Family Foodie
- Roasted Vegetable Meatballs from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Slow Cooker Meatball Stew from Seduction in the Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Spanish Meatballs from The Chef Next Door
- Sriracha Sesame Turkey Meatballs from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Sun Dried Tomato & Bulgarian Feta Chicken Meatballs over Lemon-Spinach Orzo From Simply Healthy Family
- Swedish Meatballs (Frikadeller) from Feeding Big
- Swedish Meatballs with Zucchini Ribbons from Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Sweet & Sour Freezer to Slow-Cooker Meatballs from Wholistic Woman
- Tajine-el-Khoukh (Algerian Stuffed Peaches) from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Thai Meatball Lettuce Wraps from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Thai Spaghetti and Meatballs from Kitchen Gidget
- Thai Red Curry Meatballs with Coconut Curry Sauce from kimchi MOM
- Ultimate Pasta & Meatballs from MealDiva
- Brownie Meatballs with Frosting Spaghetti from Pies and Plots
Plus Buffalo Chicken Meatballs and More Amazing Meatball Recipes from Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement