I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese is the best crock pot mac and cheese. This easy recipe for Velveeta mac and cheese is very creamy and cheesy. You will just love this crockpot macaroni and cheese!
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Makeover
This crockpot macaroni and cheese was first published on Seduction in the Kitchen on 1/16/2014. This recipe for mac and cheese in crock pot is popular. I think it is because this is not a crockpot mac and cheese with cream cheese!
I decided it was time to update the photos for my one pot mac and cheese aka crock-pot macaroni and cheese recipe! This cheesy slow cooker dish just needed refreshed!
Recipes For Mac and Cheese in Crock Pot
If you were to search “recipes for mac and cheese in crock pot” you will find a common element amongst the macaroni and cheese recipes. That is crockpot mac and cheese with cream cheese. There are mixed ratings when comes to slow cooker mac and cheese made with cream cheese.
There is nothing wrong with the cream cheese mac and cheese recipes, but I feel like maybe why my mac and cheese recipe for crock pot is the best crock pot mac and cheese because it is creamy and doesn’t use cream cheese!
One Pot Mac and Cheese
Why do so many people look for a crock-pot macaroni and cheese recipe? It is because a slow cooker mac and cheese is a one pot mac and cheese. That is right, slow cooker recipes, for the most part, are one pot recipes. Why have so many pots and pans when a one pot mac and cheese can be made in a crock pot!
Velveeta Mac and Cheese Crockpot
This macaroni and cheese recipe is actually my mom’s recipe. My mom makes a Velveeta mac and cheese on the stop top.
When I told my mom that I want to take her recipe and turn it into a Velveeta mac and cheese in a crockpot, she said to me “make sure you have it very juicy, you do not want a dry crock-pot macaroni and cheese recipe.
Best Crock Pot Mac and Cheese
Mom is right. You want a creamy mac n cheese recipe, not dry. So to make this the best crock pot mac and cheese, I made a small adjustment to her Velveeta mac and cheese.
Instead of using all milk in this recipes for mac and cheese in the crock pot, I added the addition of heavy cream. The heavy cream helps make this slow cooker mac and cheese very creamy.
Mac and Cheese Recipe For Crock Pot
There is something special about comfort foods. That is maybe why we always have a special place for certain foods and that is why we call it comfort foods. That is why I wanted to make this mac and cheese recipe for crock pot.
Macaroni and Cheese is one of those comfort foods many of us hold dear. For most, it is a great family dish that is served. It is filling, the gooey cheesy macaroni, it made with love and taste so good.
Why Make A Slow Cooker Mac n Cheese?
Yes, you can make a box mac n cheese, but a good homemade mac and cheese are much better. A slow cooker mac n cheese is a homemade mac and cheese recipe, only in a slow cooker. The slow cooker can do all the work, while you make memories with your family!
A comfort food is macaroni and cheese, this recipe allows you to make it in a crockpot. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- 1 (16 oz) box elbow macaroni
- 1 (8 oz) can of chicken stock
- 2 cans of cream of celery soup
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 4 cups of Velvetta shredded cheese
- In a pot bring the chicken broth and add enough water to fill the pot 3/4 of the way, to a boil. Add the macaroni and cook it till it is done.
- As the macaroni is cooking, combine the cream of celery soups in a crock pot that is set on LOW. Add 1 can full of the milk and 1 can full of heavy cream to the crock pot. Stir it all together.
- Add the cheese and the butter to the mix. Cover the crock pot until the macaroni is done boiling.
- When the macaroni is done boiling, drain it and then add it to the the cheese mixture in the crock pot. Stir it all together then cover it back up. Continue to cook the macaroni and cheese on low for about 3 hours. Every once in a while as it cooking for that 3 hours, just give it a stir.
- When it is done, spoon some out and ENJOY!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320