Ranch Noodle Broth Bowl is a savory ranch broth with udon noodles, mushrooms, onions, and zucchini. Perfect for busy days.
Iam always going on about how change is good right? Well, I am trying something different on Seduction in the Kitchen. I am doing a little teaser text and laying out the posts a bit different. I like to evolve and try new things if you have not guessed that by now.
I am liking the new layout, it looks fun and I think to invite as well. As I said in the last post doing the slide shows for Parade’s Community Table, it really gave me a new creative outlet and gave me such a boost of energy. Speaking of which, here is the latest I have done for them:
I got a salmon one that waiting to be published and I am working on Girl’s Night Drinks, Recipes from all 50 States, and Springtime Picnic Salads. Best of all I finally got Seduction in the Kitchen’s feed fixed finally. So yes things are looking up, it is the up moment on life’s roller coaster for me.
Ranch Noodle Broth Bowl
I am on a budget right now. Why? Because I am saving for a huge purchase, a car. That was how this Ranch Noodle Broth Bowl came about.
I was looking around my pantry and I saw some udon noodles. Recently I had one those broth noodle bowls that Panera made. I saw the envelope of ranch dressing.
Then it hit me. Could I make a broth bowl with that ranch and the udon noodles? The answer was yes.
The Ranch Noodle Broth Bowl came out amazing. It is funny, some my best recipes come when I am on a budget like I am when I came up with this Ranch Noodle Broth Bowl. I basically have to use what I have in my cabinets, and I end up with great results.
Check out these recipes:
- Hawaiian Saimin Soup
- Monster Pops A Whimsy Halloween Treat
- Homemade Ricotta: Easy to make and only 3 ingredients
A savory ranch broth with udon noodles, mushrooms, onions, and zucchini. Perfect to have on a busy day
- 1 envelope ranch dressing
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 package of Udon Noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Sliced green onion for garnish
- In a pot melt the butter and saute the mushrooms, onions, garlic, and zucchini till the onions are clear.
- Next add the ranch seasonings and milks. Mix it up well.
- Add the udon noodles and let the soup come to a simmer.
- Add in the cheese and let that melt into the broth and continue to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Give a final stir, add in the shrimp, chicken or steak if you want to add it.
- Ladle into a bowl and ENJOY!
- Calories: 837kcal
- Sugar: 20g
- Sodium: 816mg
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 116g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 37g
- Cholesterol: 64mg