Ranch Noodle Broth Bowl is a savory ranch broth with udon noodles, mushrooms, onions, and zucchini. Perfect to have on a busy day
I am always going on about how change is good right? Well, I am trying something different on Seduction in the Kitchen. I am doing a little teaser text and laying out the posts a bit different. I like to evolve and try new things if you have not guessed that by now.
I am liking the new layout, it looks fun and I think to invite as well. As I said in the last post doing the slide shows for Parade’s Community Table, it really giving me a new creative outlet and gave me such a boost of energy. Speaking of which, here is the latest I have done for them:
I got a salmon one that waiting to be published and I am working on Girl’s Night Drinks, Recipes from all 50 States, and Springtime Picnic Salads. Plus Recipentrest is starting to get more steam, people are submitting recipes to it and it is amazing! Best of all I finally got Seduction in the Kitchen’s feed fixed finally. So yes things are looking up, it is the up moment on life’s roller coaster for me.
I am on a budget right now because I am saving for a huge purchase, a car. I was looking around my pantry and I saw some udon noodles. Recently I had one those broth noodle bowls that Panera has right now. I saw the envelope of ranch, what if I could make a broth bowl with that ranch and the udon noodles? It came out amazing. It is funny, some my best recipes come when I am on a budget and just want use ingredients up.
- 1 envelope ranch dressing
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 package of Udon Noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ** Optional shrimp grilled chicken, or grilled steak
- Sliced green onion for garnish
- In a pot melt the butter and saute the mushrooms, onions, garlic, and zucchini till the onions are clear.
- Next add the ranch seasonings and milks. Mix it up well.
- Add the udon noodles and let the soup come to a simmer.
- Add in the cheese and let that melt into the broth and continue to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Give a final stir, add in the shrimp, chicken or steak if you want to add it.
- Ladle into a bowl and ENJOY!