No Churn Raspberry Moscato Wine Ice Cream is a yummy no ice cream machine needed recipe! Adding Moscato wine to this ice cream will make the wine lover rejoice. Enjoy a scoop of this easy ice cream recipe! Serves 8
Freaky Friday Summer Edition
It is time for Freaky Friday Summer Edition. Freaky Friday is when a group of bloggers get together and make a recipe from each other’s blog.
Micheala from An Affair From The Heart organizes this quarterly event. She assigns each blogger another blog and the publish date, we find out who each other got and what recipe we made!
This time for the summer edition of Freaky Friday, I was assigned Madi’s blog, Mildly Meandering. Madi creates simple recipes with some international flair!
She is always traveling and gets some great culinary inspiration from the places she visits. Some of the wonderful recipes on Mildly Meandering are:
The recipe I decided to make? It was No Churn Raspberry White Wine Ice Cream
Moscato Wine Recipe
I made a slight change to Madi’s recipe. I made it a Moscato wine recipe. I love using Moscato wine in recipes. Sweet Moscato just enhances a dessert recipe so nicely.
No Churn Ice Cream Recipe
What I really loved about this wine ice cream was that it is a no churn ice cream recipe. I do not have an ice cream maker. So no machine needed ice cream recipe is awesome!
No Churn Raspberry Moscato Wine Ice Cream
What also makes this No Churn Raspberry Moscato Wine Ice Cream stand out is the combination of sweet Moscato wine with the raspberries. Those two flavors go so well together.
For This Recipe You Will Need
- CHEFTRONIC Stand Mixer, Kitchen Mixer, Electric Mixer, 120V 350W, 6 Speeds, Tilt-head, 4.2 QT Stainless Steel Bowl with Splash Guard, Dough Hook, Wire Whip, Flat Beater Affiliate Link
Wine Ice Cream
Another reason I decide to do this No Churn Raspberry White Wine Ice Cream from Madi is that it was a wine ice cream. I first tried a wine ice cream at one of the local Ohio wineries and became hooked on it.
This no churn ice cream recipe is perfect for wine lovers. Who would not like ice cream and wine? Plus it an easy ice cream recipe as well!
Ice Cream 1/2 cup Moscato wine 2 cups heavy whipping cream 1 can sweetened condensed milk 1/2 tsp vanilla Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Moscato wine
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
Raspberry Swirl 1 pint fresh raspberries 2 tbsp granulated sugar 2 tbsp Moscato wine
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Moscato wine
- In a large bowl, combine white wine, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and salt. Stir until combined and set aside.
- In a different large mixing bowl, pour in heavy whipping cream and mix with a hand mixer until light and fluffy with a similar consistency to whipped cream.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream to the sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- In a small saucepan, combine raspberries, wine, and sugar. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5-6 minutes or until berries breakdown.
- Pour berries into a small bowl through a strainer to remove seeds. Let cool for 20-30 minutes.
- Pour half of the ice cream mixture into a bread pan before pouring half of the raspberry sauce into. Repeat with the remaining ice cream and raspberry sauce.
- Using a knife to swirl the raspberry sauce.
- Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Serve it up and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410