Honey Caramelised Balsamic Roast Beef has a tangy sauce. This moist slow cooker roast beef is perfect for your Sunday dinner. You love how flavorful this beef roast recipe is!
Beef Roast Recipe
Growing up, every Sunday we had a beef roast recipe for dinner. My mom would add beef broth, onions, and an eye of round roast in the slow cooker. It was always a tender roast beef.
Moist Slow Cooker Roast Beef
As simple as my mom’s beef roast recipe is, it did lack a little flavor. However, cooking the beef roast in a slow cooker resulted in a moist slow cooker roast beef.
Roast Beef Slow Cooker Recipe
I wanted to make a roast beef slow cooker recipe and let the beef cook all day. I wanted that tender roast beef but also flavor. I love a beef roast recipe that simply melts in your mouth.
Balsamic Roast Beef
I love balsamic. So why not make a balsamic roast beef? I set about creating this tangy sauce that this roast beef slow cooker recipe can cook in.
The aroma coming from the slow cooker made my apartment smell so good. I served this beef roast recipe up with mashed potatoes. Then poured this tangy sauce on both the balsamic roast beef and mashed potatoes. This moist slow cooker roast beef was licked the plate good!
- 3 lb Certified Angus Eye of Round Roast
- 1 can (10 1/3 oz) Golden Mushroom Soup
- 2 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 envelop onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- In a slow cooker mix the golden mushroom soup with the water.
- Next, add the balsamic, honey, Worcestershire Sauce, garlic, and onion soup mix. Mix well.
- Add the Certified Angus roast, and spoon the gravy over the roast. Cover and let it cook on low for about 4-6 hours.
- Every once in a while as the roast cooks, Baste it with the gravy in the slow cooker.
- When it is done, take out the roast out the slow cooker, Spoon some the gravy over it. Serve it up and ENJOY!
- OXO Good Grips 11-Inch Better Balloon Whisk
- Crockpot SCCPCT600-B Thermoshield Slow Cooker, 6 Quart, Black
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 443 Total Fat: 28g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 13g Cholesterol: 126mg Sodium: 197mg Carbohydrates: 7g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 6g Protein: 39g
Check out my the latest on my other blog: