Hash Brown Ranchero Taco Bake is an easy, Mexican hashbrown casserole. This hashbrown and ground beef casserole use taco bell ranchero sauce.
This recipe for taco bake will become a new family favorite. You will love how easy this Mexican hash brown casserole is.
Cooking On A Budget
Sometimes the best recipes come from being on a budget. Personally, I know all about cooking on a budget. So I can verify that budget cooking does produce tasty recipes.
When I first came up with this recipe for taco bake, I was on a very tight budget. I was craving taco flavoring but had to make do with what I had in my kitchen. Running to store to buy food was not an option.
Hash Brown Ground Beef Casserole
Casserole recipes are perfect for being on a budget. Doing a hash brown ground beef casserole was perfect for to make it into a Mexican hash brown casserole. All you need was the right flavor.
Hash Brown Ranchero Taco Bake
This recipe for taco bake foods does not look pretty. Yet this Mexican hash brown casserole tastes amazing. If you want to get real many Mexican foods do not look pretty, but the taste is outstanding.
I used taco bell ranchero sauce to give this easy taco bake flavor. In fact, you could say that this hash brown ground beef casserole is like a Mexican hash.
The flavors in this Hash Brown Ranchero Taco Bake blend so well together. Plus this Hash Brown Ranchero Taco Bake is budget friendly, but very filling, which is a huge plus.
Hash Brown Ranchero Taco Bake is an easy, Mexican hashbrown casserole. This hashbrown and ground beef casserole use taco bell ranchero sauce
- 8 Frozen Hash Browns Patties
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 envelop of taco seasoning
- 1 cup of fresh garden salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups Mexican shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup Taco Bell Ranchero Sauce
- sour cream for garnish
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- On the bottom the baking dish, place in a single layer the hash browns. I did cut a few so they fit nicely.
- Fry up the ground meat and add the taco seasoning. Cook the meat according to the taco seasoning directions.
- After the taco meat is done, place the meat on top the hash browns.
- Put a layer of the garden fresh salsa on top the taco meat.
- Sprinkle on the green onions
- Top the whole thing with the shredded cheese.
- Place dollops of the Ranchero sauce op top the cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for about 1 hour.
- Take out the oven, let site for about 5 minutes, then serve it up and garnish with some sour cream and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 0mg Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 0g
This post was most recently updated