I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
Easy pepperoni bread is a great way to make pepperoni rolls for the family. What is pepperoni bread? It like pizza bread but without the sauce!
I love pepperoni. Pepperoni recipes always get my attention. Some of my favorite pepperoni recipes is adding it to lasagna and pepperoni rolls!
Growing up in Pittsburgh, I am very familiar with pepperoni rolls. Did you know that pepperoni rolls was invented in West Virginia?
Yes, they were! That is why pepperoni rolls are so popular in Pittsburgh, West Virginia is only next door to Pennsylvania!
When I was a kid, I remember getting these amazing pepperoni rolls in Pittsburgh from this vendor. The bread portion of the pepperoni rolls had this sweet taste. That sweet dough made those pepperoni rolls stand out from the normal pepperoni rolls we would get.
Is a pepperoni roll really pizza bread? Yes and no. Yes, there is pepperoni pizza and a pizza bread has pepperoni in it.
Unlike pizza bread, pepperoni bread does not contain sauce. It is simply pepperoni and cheese inside of the bread.
Why is this pepperoni bread so easy? For one it uses frozen bread dough. The hardest part of bread making is actually making the bread.
It, not that bread making is hard, it is just time-consuming. So by cutting out a lot of time, this pepperoni bread recipe uses a pre-made bread dough. That’s how we keep this pepperoni recipe so very easy!
Pepperoni bread with frozen bread dough really makes amazing pepperoni bread. This really is an easy pepperoni bread recipe. You love making this pepperoni bread recipe for your family!
- 1 loaf of Rhodes Sweet Bread Dough
- 3 oz sliced pepperoni
- 1 fresh mozzarella ball sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons butter soften
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- Let the frozen bread dough thaw. Once thawed, with a rolling pin, roll the dough out flat and into a rectangle.
- Place the slices of the fresh mozzarella over the dough. It good to make the slices thin so when you go to roll the bread up it roll up better.
- Layer the pepperoni on top the mozzarella.
- Roll the bread up and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Mix the butter, sugar, and garlic together. Spread it onto the bread.
- Let the bread rise for about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 for one hour till it is nice and golden brown.
- Take it out the oven and let it cool and slice it up and ENJOY!
Found a Chef Shamy garlic butter works very well with this recipe
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 491Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 686mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 9g