Easy Pepperoni Bread is made with just a few ingredients that anyone can make. It is simple and you will love how easy this recipe is.
Sometimes I wish blogging was as easy as this pepperoni bread. It would be nice to just write a post and be done with it. Blogging isn’t that easy at all. There are many steps you have to do a blog to be successful. Sometimes the steps are overwhelming.
I have been trying to improve Seduction in the Kitchen, first was site speed. Now I get told I have lots of errors in my coding that I got to talk to the tech guy, but tech guy asks where are these errors. I am not a technical person, so I don’t know this stuff till someone tells me.
One suggestion had was to boost my security on Seduction in the Kitchen because I get lots of login attempts. I said, oh does that mean I am getting popular? Sadly I found out that isn’t a sign of getting popular.
Just means Seduction in the Kitchen was vulnerable. So to help with that I had WordFence installed and CloudFlare.So now what? I have been working on the SEO and Keywords. It is all this tech stuff, why cant blogging be simple? I will figure this all out eventually. I just wish I was tech savvy so I would not have to rely on what tech people tell me, I seem to get varying opinions.
Easy Pepperoni Bread
When I was a kid, I remember getting these amazing pepperoni rolls in Pittsburgh from this vendor. They had this sweet taste to them that made them stand out from the normal pepperoni rolls we would get. Pepperoni rolls is an East Coast, thing. I found this out when I did my research for my article for Parade Magazine called 50 States 50 Recipes
West Virginia is where pepperoni rolls were invented, so it does make sense as to why we love them in the Pittsburgh area. Anyway, I have been wanting to make an easy pepperoni bread that is similar to those yummy pepperoni rolls I had when I was a kid. I knew I needed a sweet dough, then I saw Rhodes Sweet Bread Dough in the freezer aisle at the supermarket. Finally, I can make an easy pepperoni bread with ease.
Check out these recipes:
- Mango Chutney: Sweet and Spicy And Just Right To Spread On A Biscuit
- Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Soup: A Hearty and Filling Soup
- The “Other” Pittsburgh Sandwich The South Side Slopes
Easy Pepperoni Bread is made with just a few ingredients that anyone can make. It is simple and you will love how easy this recipe is. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen.
- Let the frozen bread dough thaw. Once thawed, with a rolling pin, roll the dough out flat and into a rectangle.
- Place the slices of the fresh mozzarella over the dough. It good to make the slices thin so when you go to roll the bread up it roll up better.
- Layer the pepperoni on top the mozzarella.
- Roll the bread up and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Mix the butter, sugar, and garlic together. Spread it onto the bread.
- Let the bread rise for about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 for one hour till it is nice and golden brown.
- Take it out the oven and let it cool and slice it up and ENJOY!
Is this something you would love to whip up in your kitchen? Share it and inspire others with this recipe!
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $22.94Was: $35.00
- Price: $62.99Was: $63.99
- Price: $14.99Was: $16.14